- Prime number checker in Python 3 - follow-up
- Maximum coverage of set with minimum overlap
- Why did Manwe not understand the concept of Evil?
- Help identifing a Sci Fi IP (Intellectual Property)
- 90s? novel about an ordinary man pulled into a world of magic
- How to avoid a select query for holding a Sch-S lock
- Display total sales per brand
- Modeling labels on documents when the label must be from a set of valid labels
- Modelling route data in MySQL
- Problem with shortest distance calculation in PostGIS
- Why does WebAuthn use only one factor?
- Cyber Security Career
- Can Someone Explain Exactly how this steganography software works & Pros/Cons?
- Do we need to have a private key on load balancer
- Does Speculative Store Bypass Attack Require Assembly/Source Code Knowledge?
- Why do some terms vanish in first-order perturbation theory?
- Thought Experiments to Corroborate Unification
- Do excited states contribute to temperature?
- Hot Chocolate- cooling itself down
- Linear Algebra for Quantum Physics
Broken library links for other users on the same server
We've got an interesting problem where one user creates a library on their machine, saves it to the shared server (all macOSs connect via the same path), then when another user loads the library from the server their links are broken and the media needs to be relinked... My first thought was that the server is being mounted under slightly different paths on each users machine, but, after inspection this is not the case. I made sure that they were connecting the exact same way and even checked the paths when they were being relinked to be sure. There is obviously a path issue because once another user relinks an asset the original user now has broken links... Can someone please give me some advice on troubleshooting this problem further? Has anyone out there experienced similar problems?