- How to Create Web Deploy Package for Sitecore Modules
- Why AVs reject miners?
- Which is better for Monero mining: AMD Threadripper or Intel i9 7900x?
- Where was MS-DOS used?
- What is the best language to start programming in Ethereum?
- In web3.js, how do I accurately find total gas cost to deploy a new contract (including constructor)?
- Convert bytes32 to bytes
- Parity Noob Questions
- Can someone who primarily lives abroad vote in America if they happen to be a citizen?
- What was the explanation in Greek mythology for the absence of their deities?
- Почему “библия”, а не “вивлия”?
- Is orange juice still healthy for me, if it's been opened and hasn't been refrigerated for an entire day?
- Getting appropriate return with API join
- What is this drill bit?
- Can I fix this whetstone?
- How to get combat boots shined to mirror finish?
- Can aggregate supply be downward sloping?
- When using C-x C-f turn off the suggestions
- What would this being's 'voice' sound like?
- Converting to Hinduism and Caste
Broken library links for other users on the same server
We've got an interesting problem where one user creates a library on their machine, saves it to the shared server (all macOSs connect via the same path), then when another user loads the library from the server their links are broken and the media needs to be relinked... My first thought was that the server is being mounted under slightly different paths on each users machine, but, after inspection this is not the case. I made sure that they were connecting the exact same way and even checked the paths when they were being relinked to be sure. There is obviously a path issue because once another user relinks an asset the original user now has broken links... Can someone please give me some advice on troubleshooting this problem further? Has anyone out there experienced similar problems?