- Can Texas really split itself into five states?
- Adding tabs in a module cp
- Reliable IMUs for ROS
- Raspberry Pi operating system for robotics
- What are the considerations when using a sensorless driver
- Picklist Value Limit
- Voice to text transfer in apex input text field in VF Page
- jquery sortable saveChanges by press button
- Problem BEGINS() Workflow
- Display the first page in https secure.force.com format
- SCIM APIs - retrieve users with all supported attributes
- Apex RESTful Callouts: OData protocol
- Can a lightning page be used as a url accepting parameters similar to visualforce page redirect?
- Best choice for the visual library in Salesforce in the case
- Upload File and save it as attachment using lightning component
- How many developers should work on same developer pro sandbox without impacting performance?
- What were the religious views of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) before becoming a Prophet and receiving revelation?
- Does Allah accepts killing animals?
- Is a Christian a Polytheist or Ahl-al-Kitab?
- Regarding Raspberry Pi camera H
Calaculating Quartely cash collections
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this financial concept question, it's about the cash budget.
Accounts receivables at the beginning of the year are $345. The company has a 60 day collection period. Calculate cash collection in each of the four quarters.
So in the case of a 45 day collection period I know that we must first calculate beginning cash + 1/2 * sales
We multiplied the sales by half because 45 days is a half quarter, so for a 60 day collection period it should be multiplied by 2/3 but that is wrong from what my professor told us as the correct way would be by 1/3.
I'm confused, can someone explain this part for me? Why is it 1/3 and not 2/3? Same thing for a 30 day receivable period.