- Did the Vatican punish France for rejecting Tordesillas?
- Gitian build for litecoin fork
- Delete watch-only imported address bitcoin-core
- Relation between k-th shortest vector of a lattice and (n-k+1)-th shortest of its dual
- Can I switch from one Schengen visa to another without leaving the Schengen area?
- Can I visit the UK with Italian stay permit?
- AIrside transfer in AMS (Schipol airport in Amsterdam) on separate tickets
- Is it true that Australia no longer issues physical visa stickers?
- Contingent vs. Necessary Truth in Classical Philosophy
- Is 'うつさい' equail to 'うるさい' in this context? Why?
- Does a double siyum occur?
- How to spell Beit Hillel (הילל/הלל)?
- PTIJ: Who were the two maidservants of Shushan?
- How could Moshe put the avnet on Ahron?
- Due to TestNG versioning in Eclipse Oxygen Test cases are not running
- View and Create file in Jmeter
- User Permission Log in Sharepoint
- SharePoint 2013 Move List View context menu column to last
- sandboxes wsp cannot access System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission
- The workflow operation failed because the workflow lookup found no matching item?
My daughter wants to know what's with 12, 21, 48, 108 numbers
Since as per Hinduism, the above are auspicious numbers.
After I told my daughter to do namaskara 12 times, and I told her I am reciting a certain small prayer 108 times each day for 1 mandala (48) days, etc, she is questioning me. What would be the right answer?