- WebGL 2.0 Shadow Maps
- How do I enter the Euro Symbol €
- What is the ethical justification for capital punishment in the United States?
- If an adult is raped by a minor, is it statutory rape?
- Polish-language pop artists?
- Delonghi Dedica rubber wand is propelled into milk pitcher
- how to implement autofocus for video projector
- Find spring constant of frame structure
- How much of previous economics (historically) is still relevant today?
- A firm face the following cost function, TC=5Q and quantity 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. What is the value of fixed cost?
- Emmet expands css abbreviations as html
- Automatically use the title of a linked Org file as the link text
- What skin colour would living permanently on the moon select for?
- Are the three laws of motion (which is attributted to Sir Isaac Newton) really present in the Vaisheshika Sutras of Kanada?
- Dispassion in Buddhism
- See the waterboys
- Who can solve this cipher?
- Pretrained VGG16 for grayscale documents?
- What kind of stones are these?
- I'm trying to establish full duplex parallel communications between two Arduino Mega boards
Is the word “chuunibyou” originated from the anime Chuuni?
I was reading Black Lagoon and realized that Lotton is a bit like chuunibyou. He called himself "The Wizard" and he always wanted to make a cool entrance before a fight but usually get his ass kicked quickly. In my opinion, he's a chuuninbyou. But no one ever mention that he's chuunibyou.
(Or probably he's not chuunibyou after all, but keep that for another question)
Being the earlier anime (Black Lagoon was aired in 2006 while chuuni was aired in 2012) it got me thinking if the word chuunibyou was actually originated from this anime. Or probably it was not just as popular as now.