- What is the Mormon position on keeping weapons and on war?
- Romans 3:30 circumcise (Jews) “by” faith, uncircumcised (Gentiles) “through” faith?
- Biblical View on Temporary vs Permanent Contraception
- What book was used in Congregationalist confirmation classes in the 1950s?
- What is the basis of the view that Jesus was separated from the Father and Holy Spirit upon death?
- How to perform a Rubberband-Correction on spectroscopic data?
- what things i have to know for the filtering of fNIR data?
- do koblitz curves always have the a parameter as 0?
- Security Implications of Fixed & Opposite Fixed Points of Sbox
- Can I bring in my dogs effects into australia - e.g collar/lead/jumper/soft bed?
- Traveling to Puerto Rico with expired visa but valid status
- Are green plastic bottles suitable for making a cold frame/greenhouse?
- Does 2 weeks before the last frost mean when the ground is still frozen?
- What did the Greeks call the “trial and error” reasoning process?
- Differentiating いなくなる as “not being around” versus “not being around (because of being dead)”?
- Zu sehen vs sehen
- How to logout user if idle
- SharePoint 2016 Managed Navigation Import CSV Parameter Mapping
- Sharepoint 365 Folder Permissions
- Fuel Pressure Relief Procedures - Evaluating Different Approaches
Why didn't Jounouchi just use Kunai with Chain?
(This is during Duellist Kingdom, where high-level monsters do not require tributes.)
In Episode 033, Yugi has Gaia the Dragon Champion on his field, and Jounouchi has in his hand Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Graverobber, and Kunai with Chain. He thinks it's hopeless, since even if he summons Red-Eyes, Gaia still has greater strength. But he draws Copycat, inspiring a strategy: He summons Red-Eyes, then activates Graverobber from his hand as a Spell Card, stealing Yugi's Summoned Skull. Next he uses Copycat as a Spell Card, which apparently allows him to mimic any card which Yugi has used; he chooses Polymerization, and with it he fuses Summoned Skull and Red-Eyes to summon Black Skull Dragon, a monster that can overpower Gaia.
Meanwhile, I think: Wouldn't it have been simpler to use Kunai with Chain? Red-Eyes has 2400 ATK, and Gaia has 2600. The Trap Card Kunai with Chain can add 500 additional ATK to a monster. If he had summoned Red-Eyes and allowed Yugi to attack with Gai