- do koblitz curves always have the a parameter as 0?
- Security Implications of Fixed & Opposite Fixed Points of Sbox
- Can I bring in my dogs effects into australia - e.g collar/lead/jumper/soft bed?
- Traveling to Puerto Rico with expired visa but valid status
- Are green plastic bottles suitable for making a cold frame/greenhouse?
- Does 2 weeks before the last frost mean when the ground is still frozen?
- What did the Greeks call the “trial and error” reasoning process?
- Differentiating いなくなる as “not being around” versus “not being around (because of being dead)”?
- Zu sehen vs sehen
- How to logout user if idle
- SharePoint 2016 Managed Navigation Import CSV Parameter Mapping
- Sharepoint 365 Folder Permissions
- Fuel Pressure Relief Procedures - Evaluating Different Approaches
- how to know when to replace the starter
- 2007 Dodge Charger 2.7L CPS - What Company(s) Does Dodge Use for OEM?
- Display Suite Extra Fields not showing in content page
- Can't get url from internal uri in twig template file
- So, running Drush update messed up your SVN repo
- Concatenating translatable strings is not allowed, use placeholders instead and only one string literal
- views export in jsonapi format
What is the name of the instrumental played just before “Glassy Sky” in “Tokyo Ghoul: Root A” episode 1 and 8?
It plays towards the end of episode 1 (13) when that clow ghoul talks to his friend and in episode 8 (20) when Touka and Hinami leave with Yomo, just before Glassy Sky begins to play.