- How to restore Mac partition
- How to remove tripmode's kernel module?
- How to store home and applications folder on another drive
- iPhone 7 won't force reset
- How can I run a script automatically when changing Location?
- How can I have iOS Safari remember credentials for websites with HTTP(S) Basic Authentication?
- How full is iPhone voicemail box?
- Is true randomness and the physical Church-Turing thesis incompatible?
- Can a (root,nonce) Bitcoin pair serve as a rare prime in Koiran's Nullstellensatz protocol?
- What's the best way to add the LESS preprocessor to a WordPress theme?
- Multisite Widget/Content
- How to add a new domain to an existing single site WordPress server?
- Own Theme custom CSS does not display in editor but works in page
- getting logged in user info (wp-load.php) from parent directory
- Wordpress automatic update error. Download failed : SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate, “Installation Failed”
- Set stock status thru SQL EVENT
- How to Access a Field of Pod if there is no relationship between it and another?
- redirect after account activation for forum using bbpress and buddypress
- How to prevent hotlinking with htaccess in Wordpress and why most common use about it doesn't work?
- Blank screen after moving WordPress to new server with same domain name
What makes an anime or manga character badass?
Badassery is something that many characters, particularly in Shonen mangas, have.
Whether you look at characters as powerful as Goku from Dragon Ball or as human as Okabe from Stein's gate, from classics like Naruto from Naruto to parodies like Saitama from One Punch man, something these characters have in common is badassery.
What is the thing that all these characters have that makes them badass? It's not strength, backstory, effort (cough Saitama cough), dignity (Sniper King), or really anything I could find. There are badasses who lose in a badass way.
Also, how has the concept of badassery changed over time? That would help clarify things a lot.