- How do you define Investigatory project? Is robotics part of it?
- gazebo: Exception sending a message
- USPTO Customer Number
- How to override System.FeatureManagement.checkPackageBooleanValue in development org
- List Sort Using Wrapper Class
- Opportunity Product name is not visible in lightining
- INVALID_FIELD, All accounts must have the same current owner and new owner
- Aura Component attributes
- Handing REST API POST Exceptions using SSJS Try-Catch on a Landing Page Form Submission with AMPSCRIPT
- Preaching by action in islam
- Concentration in Namaz (Prayer)
- What did Prophet Muhammad do for a living?
- Reaction of Abusive language to parents?
- Scientific or Islamic
- Google Calendar looks broken in Chromium and Firefox
- Can We Use Rasberry pi for industrial robots?
- What are the differences between the the models 3B+ and the new 3A+?
- What happened to Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 Model A?
- Turning off power to usb port [Raspberry PI]
- Creating symbolic link in RASPBIAN (reduce I/Os on memory card)
Staying up late
Can you say:
''Just as I expected, the more I stay up late, the harder for me to wake up early.''
Is this grammatical? If yes, could you help pls. this sentence.
Just as I expected, the more I stay up late, the harder it is for me to wake up early.
Just as I expected, the more I stay up late, the harder it is for me to wake up early.2018-03-11 03:08:12