- Set Warranty Bit : Kernel help
- android correct screen size and density
- How to publish private apps?
- Select my own ringtone on Samsung s7 but only Sound picker is available
- How can I change the default camera app (on lockscreen)?
- How to drain LiFePO4 battery?
- RC time constant in circuit with two caps with different potential
- 7-segment display BCD decoder with normal hex values
- Beacon testing Microchip RN4871
- analog PWM signal
- Detecting human body current with raspberry pi
- 4bit demultiplexer with address entries in the EXCESS-3 code
- Sending List via JSON - Coding Structure Issue!
- Architecture for working with several devices
- Have I implemented an existing design pattern here?
- Is a breaking change bug fix a semver patch or a major?
- Assigning Tags to obtained Coordinates with respect to Ideal Coordinates
- WebApi - Architecture solution
- Use Case Diagram
- Using BDD and DDD approaches, which seem to complement and contradict each other
For a particular event, how to list all the other events that participants have been on?
This may have an embarassingly simple answer - apologies if I've missed it!
When participants come to our events, we want to know what other events they have been on, or are booked on.
I can make a Drupal View of participants and use table aggregator plus to group rows by person - enumerating that grouped row lists all the events a person has been on. But if I then filter the list by the event I'm interested in - of course we are only showing the single participation of each person on the event I filtered for. No more list of all events.
I suppose we could make a group of the event participants and filter the view based on that, but it is all seeming a rather long way round to an issue that must already have come up.
I'll be grateful for any ideas!
Civicrm 4.7.27, Drupal 7.56