- Is true randomness and the physical Church-Turing thesis incompatible?
- Can a (root,nonce) Bitcoin pair serve as a rare prime in Koiran's Nullstellensatz protocol?
- What's the best way to add the LESS preprocessor to a WordPress theme?
- Multisite Widget/Content
- How to add a new domain to an existing single site WordPress server?
- Own Theme custom CSS does not display in editor but works in page
- getting logged in user info (wp-load.php) from parent directory
- Wordpress automatic update error. Download failed : SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate, “Installation Failed”
- Set stock status thru SQL EVENT
- How to Access a Field of Pod if there is no relationship between it and another?
- redirect after account activation for forum using bbpress and buddypress
- How to prevent hotlinking with htaccess in Wordpress and why most common use about it doesn't work?
- Blank screen after moving WordPress to new server with same domain name
- virtualbox centos 7 kernel issue
- Running multiple OpenVPN servers in different locations for the same network
- suppress grep directory warnings globally
- How can I combine multiple 7z archives into one?
- How to use sed in a loop to input variable values?
- Permanently adjusting RHEL 6 timezone remotely
- Unexpected non-null encoding of /proc/
How can I make sure my financial advisor has a good track of success?
I will be exiting my main business real soon and projecting that in 2 years time I will also exit my other businesses or at least sell them at whatever someone is willing to pay.
This will net me quite a hefty start in life (I am 20). Being this young, altough I think of myself as pretty smart, still shows a lack of experience in many areas, financials being one.
How can I verify that an EU financial advisor has a proven track record, can he show it?