- What does “Last Call” mean on CTAF frequency?
- Why flaps can deflect up to 25°+ without stalling the wings?
- Radoll Launcher in BGE
- Question about volume samples
- masking objects rendered
- Complex Issue - removing vertex data, dyntopo, rigging
- Can't fix this color glitch when joining objects
- My character rotates 90 degrees suddenly!
- Compositing ion Eng's glair, without affecting other emmision materials
- What does this mean when I try to parent armatures together?
- What are the most common beginner mistakes when learning Blender?
- Blender Cycles working Render is not for an Image
- How to configure native vlan on D-Links switches
- Please edit this .exe file (PART 2)
- Executing system(“/bin/bash”) on root program wont give root access
- meaning of the word “that” in context
- Give help or provide assistance
- Asking who is someone
- How can I change a text in Magento 2 Checkout page?
- I want to override AbstractTemplate.php of vendor\magento\module-email\Model\
Magento 2 - How to remove catalog.leftnav only from category pages with 2columns-right.xml
I have created a Magento 2 module which has some customization for the category pages.
I would like to remove catalog.leftnav when the category is using the "2 columns with right bar" layout. Is there anyway I can do this in my modules Layout files?
So far I've tried adding
Then I tried adding
After reading through the docs on this, I have now also tried creating the following file
catalog.leftnav is a container so you need to use:
When you are choosing the layout for the category, you can also remove the leftnav by updating the Layout Update XML settings for the category with this. It is right below the page layout option.2018-02-22 09:07:04