- creating custom posts types
- Client Access Pages
- Cached php? Updates are rendering only if logged as admin
- How to display recent posts added in several custom post types
- http error on upload (localhost) with add_image_size()
- Force HTTPS for mapped domain pointing to wordpress domain
- Is flush_rewrite_rules necessary when creating a custom post type? Why?
- Show Featured Post Only On The Homepage
- Notification if Comment Author Field is left empty. E.g. change input border colour
- Display post metadata: “title, category, author, date” with shortcode
- How to umount /var /usr safely on systemd without reboot
- copy the file and keep full path
- How to append text to the end of a certain line of a file?
- Custom resolution on Ubuntu server with XCFE and TightVNC
- Substitute every comma outside of double quotes for a pipe
- Run script at startup as root after everything has finished
- iptables: lost source address after port forwarding on vpn connection
- SSH Proxy Command and Identity File
- How do pipelines limit memory usage?
- Help understanding main memory fragmentation and hugepages
Golang Native DApp: increase gas limit in simulator
I am developing Native DApp in Golang and I am trying to use network simulator for testing purposes, but I have a problem increasing gas limit.
Some time ago GenesisGasLimit in go-ethereum/params/protocol_params.go was a variable, so I had no problem setting value I wish. But then it has changed to a constant value of 4712388.
I tried setting TargetGasLimit to a value I need and I assumed that after committing a simple transaction, the simulator would simulate the process of voting for increasing gas limit up to TargetGasLimit and would allow me to commit transactions with higher gas limit afterwards, but, apparently, I was wrong. So the question is - is there a way to increase gas limit in the network simulator other than changing its value in go-ethereum sources.
Here is a snippet I use for starting network simulator
//params.TargetGasLimit = 7900000 // doesn't work
genesisBlock := make(core.GenesisAlloc)
initialBalance := new(big.Int)