- Change max length of link field link text
- Drush 8.1.17 no site found
- What core configurations should be used in settings.php for a production site?
- Wildcard path element for content type, based on referenced taxonomy as restriction
- Can you override a library per environment?
- Price display on node-product .tpl
- Drupal 8 rest login cookie token explanation
- Is it okay to sit down during workout sets?
- Is aerial firefighting a cost effective way of combating forest fires?
- Is there any amount of safe meat, dairy, or other non-vegan foods?
- Acceptance Rejection Method using Halton Sequence
- The Time Traveler
- simple code demo UI
- Async/Await Computation Expression
- Madlib CLI program, replaces string in text file
- Simplifying Counter of Checked Checkboxes
- Method for returning valid URLs from a sitemap URL
- Count lines of scala code (omitting empty lines) in a directory, traversing any subdirectories
- Embolden parts of auto-complete suggestions that don't match the query
- React widget to display, sort and search remote data
Clean Macbook 12" key contact
A few months ago on a flight, I stupidly put a glass of wine next to my immaculate Macbook. The inevitable happened and half a glass of red wine was split directly onto the keyboard. In a combined two handed move which I now call the "Macbook Save", I held down the power button to turn it off and tipped the Macbook to the side and the wine ran out of the keyboard.
I cried a little and then left it switched off in my bag until I got home two weeks later. I was surprised to find that it was in full working order but the U key has been a little temperamental. Today I took the key cover and butterfly mechanism out to find the culprit of my intermittent key, some red wine staining.
Is this slightly rubbery part removable? I'd rather not force it and break a nearly perfectly functioning keyboard. If not I was going to try to get some tiny amounts of pure alcohol under there to try and remove the red wine deposits. Is this a terrible idea? Looking at keyboard replacement vid