- How to perform a Rubberband-Correction on spectroscopic data?
- what things i have to know for the filtering of fNIR data?
- do koblitz curves always have the a parameter as 0?
- Security Implications of Fixed & Opposite Fixed Points of Sbox
- Can I bring in my dogs effects into australia - e.g collar/lead/jumper/soft bed?
- Traveling to Puerto Rico with expired visa but valid status
- Are green plastic bottles suitable for making a cold frame/greenhouse?
- Does 2 weeks before the last frost mean when the ground is still frozen?
- What did the Greeks call the “trial and error” reasoning process?
- Differentiating いなくなる as “not being around” versus “not being around (because of being dead)”?
- Zu sehen vs sehen
- How to logout user if idle
- SharePoint 2016 Managed Navigation Import CSV Parameter Mapping
- Sharepoint 365 Folder Permissions
- Fuel Pressure Relief Procedures - Evaluating Different Approaches
- how to know when to replace the starter
- 2007 Dodge Charger 2.7L CPS - What Company(s) Does Dodge Use for OEM?
- Display Suite Extra Fields not showing in content page
- Can't get url from internal uri in twig template file
- So, running Drush update messed up your SVN repo
How do I format a webform to register for events so I can fill it out multiple times without cancelling previous registrations?
We are using a Webform to allow people to sign multiple people up for multiple events.
If someone has registered themselves for event A & B then later decided they want to go to event C & D as well, how would you set up a webform to allow a second submission that doesn't cancel the first registrations?
Currently if I revisit the form all the events are on offer, there is no indication of which events I am already registered for. If I fill in the form to register for C & D (having previously registered for A & B) and do not select A & B also then when I submit the form it cancels my registration for A & B.
If I am registering multiple people for events. eg person A registers person A and person B to go to lunch. Then person C registers person C and person B to go to dinner. Where lunch and dinner are both events that can be registered for on the same form then currently when person C completes the form person be will have their registration for lunch cancelled.
I am us