- Are steam gauges more reliable than glass panels?
- How prevalent are anti-explosion bladders in fuel tanks?
- How do I care for a pregnant platy?
- My platy is pregnant! Help ASAP!
- Do I need external IP for Tor Node?
- WMAP beam profile
- Sunlight intensity during a day
- Turn off HDRI shadow casting
- How to deform individual particles along the same curve guide that they are all traveling on?
- Subdivision surface modifier error
- Establish a variable inside a driver expression
- Partly Ignored PNG Alpha?
- Bendy Bones alternative
- Subsurf modifier and texturing the UV
- There is a way to add custom split normal use python api?
- Different router with different speed
- Metadata Size on CFF Explorer
- How is a keygen made by reversing a software?
- Cannot see component uri in RTF xlink:href from DXA Model Service
- Error in action controller DXA.net 1.7
Only replace rear tires BMW xdrive?
I'm running a BMW X1 AWD Xdrive with OEM 19" wheel spec staggered:
255 / 35 / 19 Rear
225 / 40 / 19 Front
Staggered tires height difference is -0.06" (approx 2/32", back tires have less height, I used https://www.discounttiredirect.com/learn/tire-size-calculator)
Tires are BFG G-force comp 2 A/S. When new, they are ~ 9/32, they have less than 10k miles.
I noticed that my rear tires wear in the middle is already 6/32 and ~7/32 on the sides.
Front tires wear is 8/32 (!!) and a bit more than 7/32 on the sides.
It's my understanding that BMW cars are rear wheels bias, so even with Xdrive/AWD, the rear almost always wear first, specially in the center (due to quick acceleration and spirited driving).
Should I keep running these until rear tires are 2/32 and change all 4, or I should change my rear tires already? I know that it's generally recommended to change all 4 tires on AWD, but since my front tires are almost new, and that that the rear is already -.06"