- Connect optocoupler 4N35 to arduino uno to control LED light strips
- the code is showing a error that “ledpin2 is not declared in the scope” . Thank You in advance.(The code is given below)
- Pyserial serial.write() doesn't work
- Need to “Extend” a Arduino Digital Signal
- Transfer whatsapp stored photos from iPhone to Mac
- What are the factors that affect flight connections?
- Aerodynamic Center
- How are the missiles named ? (AIM-9 Sidewinder AIM-7 Sparrow etc)
- Overly friendly stray cat wants to come in our house
- What is the official term for a relationship between a planet and its moons?
- Export .dae with "include UV Textures & Include Material Textures
- blender bones are not working in unity
- How can i make curves “stick” to a model?
- How can i make these curves stick to this gingerbread man, but be a seperate object?
- My image won't render. Every time i go to render, all I got is a grey screen
- STL file quality decreases
- IPv6: is it possible to use a /64 block when you have multiple routers?
- How does the UDP Checksum tells me if my data have changed?
- How much money to live “off-grid”?
- What noun describes the state of an accident survivor? Infirmity, or weakness?
ABAP Excel data analyzer
I wrote this code many years ago to analyze Excel data coming in from the clipboard.
Please review for performance and maintainability concerns.
One minor note, from an OO perspective, a class level property is pretty much global level as every method has access, so these are prefixed with G_
class ZCL_RM_EXCEL_DATA definition
create public .
*"* public components of class ZCL_RM_EXCEL_DATA
*"* do not include other source files here!!!
!P_DATA type ZRMTT_ALSMEX_TABLINE .
!P_RANGE type STRING
!P_VECTOR type I default 1
preferred parameter P_RANGE
value(P_OUT) type STRINGTAB .
value(P_CELL) type STRING
!P_COL type I
!P_ROW type I .
!P_COL type STRING
value(P_OUT) type I .
I would recommend using CALL FUNCTION 'ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE'
I do not think there is an option to use field symbols though.
If a field symbol contains internal table data you can use ASSIGN COMPONENT sy-index. The values are retrieved one by one as well2017-10-17 14:28:31