- Old school stranded on an island movie
- Comicbook with color coded realms
- Availability group database and large rollback
- Is there a way to connect to postgres when have error “sorry, too many clients already ”?
- Tacking database and table size growth
- php mysql simple money transfer one user to another user
- Excessive Postgres Docker CPU Consumption
- Creating an automatically generated locked field in Delphi
- SQL Server 2012 - Merge Replication error: You do not have permission to run 'SP_TRACE_GENERATEEVENT'
- Help for grouping a field and taking total sum
- Advice on Designing State Map
- The psychology of starting a piece of writing
- Sizing of a chapter and how many should I use?
- Why do scammers use emails like yahoo?
- Routing Protocol Encryption
- Buffer Overflow test case
- Static callback URLs security
- Best practice to share google drive API credentials for being used by a script?
- Why do some GDPR emails require me to opt-in and some to opt-out?
- Using different GPG keys for encrypting emails and encrypting personal files?
Hidde certain category from post meta
This is my code for showing categories on post meta:
$categories_list = get_the_category_list( esc_html__( ', ', 'ixn' ) );
printf( '', $categories_list );
('ixn' is the theme name)
Is there a simple way to hide a specific category, called "site" from the categories that appear on the post meta?
I have read these supposed solutions, but they may be overkill for what I need and don't fit well with my code as they don't use the get_the_category_list:
Hide a certain category name without removing it?