- How is the anonymous edit count from a certain location determined?
- Search button lost it's style in stackexchange.com - Newsletters tab
- Drawing/Sketching Tool for elaborating questions
- Sitecore Custom Indexer
- System XML exception for rendering after upgrade
- What’s the difference between sharding and pruning?
- UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Web3ProviderEngine does not support synchronous requests
- Getting complete state of an smart contract
- MetaMask Gas Limit Problem on Ropsten
- How to decode token symbol from ethplorer.io to readable string?
- Explain working of address.send function in solidity
- Why does inserting a Struct cost 5,000 extra gas per item in the Struct?
- import sol file from github error: File Nod Found
- Can and should Ethereum be used to dis intermediate centralised forums like StackExchange?
- How can I set gas and/or gasPrice on a Token Contract ?
- creating account in my privateTestNet instead of a Local account in web3.py
- Machine Learning System Configuration (Hardware Configuration)
- How to use G Suite / GMail as your CiviMail Provider
- How do I duplicate large fretwork, brackets and corbels? Plywood and CNC?
- Help making a wireless Micro USB desk lamp
Hidde certain category from post meta
This is my code for showing categories on post meta:
$categories_list = get_the_category_list( esc_html__( ', ', 'ixn' ) );
printf( '', $categories_list );
('ixn' is the theme name)
Is there a simple way to hide a specific category, called "site" from the categories that appear on the post meta?
I have read these supposed solutions, but they may be overkill for what I need and don't fit well with my code as they don't use the get_the_category_list:
Hide a certain category name without removing it?