- What are the factors that affect flight connections?
- Aerodynamic Center
- How are the missiles named ? (AIM-9 Sidewinder AIM-7 Sparrow etc)
- Overly friendly stray cat wants to come in our house
- What is the official term for a relationship between a planet and its moons?
- Export .dae with "include UV Textures & Include Material Textures
- blender bones are not working in unity
- How can i make curves “stick” to a model?
- How can i make these curves stick to this gingerbread man, but be a seperate object?
- My image won't render. Every time i go to render, all I got is a grey screen
- STL file quality decreases
- IPv6: is it possible to use a /64 block when you have multiple routers?
- How does the UDP Checksum tells me if my data have changed?
- How much money to live “off-grid”?
- What noun describes the state of an accident survivor? Infirmity, or weakness?
- Can I say “Look, the bus comes” to mean “Look, here comes the bus”?
- “most” or “the most” in the mentioned context?
- Is done by me vs has done by me
- Error start Session
Hidde certain category from post meta
This is my code for showing categories on post meta:
$categories_list = get_the_category_list( esc_html__( ', ', 'ixn' ) );
printf( '', $categories_list );
('ixn' is the theme name)
Is there a simple way to hide a specific category, called "site" from the categories that appear on the post meta?
I have read these supposed solutions, but they may be overkill for what I need and don't fit well with my code as they don't use the get_the_category_list:
Hide a certain category name without removing it?