- The use of quotation marks in the tranlsation of 1 Corinthians 10:23
- Gen 1v31. “very good”, what does it mean?
- Is Daniel Jones' cardinal vowel system auditorily or articulatorily based?
- Finite Nominalised Clauses
- Is there a max number of tx outputs allowed by consensus?
- Diferent redeemscript for the same scriptpubkey?
- On the complete book of Q, q5 30
- Do Protestants accept the similarity between Mary and the Ark of the Covenant?
- Why are the Christians running away from Christianity?
- What are the Benefits of Death to Christian believers?
- Can sound clips be broken down into point-in-time frames like videos can?
- Symbol timing synchronization and orthogonality of Walsh codes coming in with different delays
- difference equation block diagram delay or advance confusion
- What encryption/decryption system should I use for media server
- Is it correct to concatenate (pseudo-)random byte values before testing them with the NIST suite or tools like dieharder?
- Mixing x into permutation through XOR vs. modular addition
- My visa application to the UK got refused under 4.2 (a), (c), (e)
- Flying for the first time tomorrow, is a physical boarding pass required or is the app enough?
- Prohibited things in Ryanair cabin baggage
- Do I have a Schengen entry ban if I was arrested in the UK for immigration violation?
Optimal time to get ASES
I am currently a ASEL pilot, in process of studying for IR, and will then be proceeding to AMEL. I know that if one holds ASEL & IR, and takes AMEL with instrument maneuvers included in the checkride, at the end I will have IR privileges in both single and multi.
What is the most optimal (time & cost) route to get my ASES? Are there any efficiencies to be had by completing seaplane rating after IR and/or multi? Or if I was to complete ASES before IR, once IR is done, I could exercise IR privileges when operating a seaplane (unlikely scenario, just want to understand the rules). From my understanding, I will, because IR applies to the category of airplane. Is my understanding correct?