- SP Online : The SPListItem being updated was not retrieved with all taxonomy fields
- SP Online : structure of folders
- Show custom content in Main Page Summary
- Separate home page per domain in multilingual setup (i18n)
- Changing homepage
- How to change the Front page for the Commerce Kickstart distribution?
- Make page.tpl.php and page--front.tpl.php share same html
- Redirect from root and not page itself
- What's inside “print render($page['content'])”? I want to style my front page in Omega subtheme
- Block Module jQuery Slider for Homepage
- Drupal front page and facebook crawlers
- Meta Tags on Frontpage
- Custom region in theme not on front page?
- Separate frontpage per domain?
- view and Content:user issue
- How to optimize this code to save time?
- Moore-Neighbor Tracing Algorithm
- print content of two binary search trees in sorted order
- Return a string without the first two characters
- SPOJ problem : “DCEPC12E - End of Fun”
S-box and Side Channel Attacks
S-boxes with non-linearity greater than 112 are considered prone to side channel attacks.
If a non-linear S- box with non- linearity greater than 112 (excluding bent functions with non-linearity of 120) is implemented through lookup tables, then the amount of power consumption should be similar to 112 S-box. In other words, side channel attacks shouldn't be able to distinguish between the two S-boxes. The question is, if an S-box with non-linearity greater than 112, implemented through look ups is safe or not?