- Will I be liable for injuries to someone else resulting from defending myself in a confrontation?
- Нужна ли здесь запятая в этом предложении?
- Вопрос о слове “ночью”
- Четвертная доля [о собственности] — грамотно ли так говорить?
- Сравнительный оборот, нужна ли запятая?
- Getting someone help who doesn’t want it
- How to anchor matchlist after searchpos?
- gretl Econometrics problem
- How to calculate the beta-factor in the Arbitrage Pricing Theory?
- How can I apply faces interactively under `font-lock-mode`?
- How can I get a list of all of the line numbers of headers / subtrees in an Org-mode file?
- Prevent emacs from saving previous versions of text files
- How can I prove the world is not a desert?
- Two planets in a stable horseshoe orbit?
- how large would a Yacht need to be in order to support a crew
- What are the realistic problems of a planet orbiting too close to its sun?
- How are logical fallacies identified in Hindu philosophical debates? Do they have specific names?
- Please describe the meaning of the Parashurama Yantra
- What is the worshipping place of Hayagriva mentioned in Yuddha Kanda?
- Does anyone know the name of demons who got the boon from shiva to forever sing his prayers and stay in shiva's ears?
Bug or a feature: drupalSettings array is not merging anymore?
I have just noticed that when I use
$form['#attached']['drupalSettings']['foo']['bar'] = microtime();
// or...the depth does not matter
$form['#attached']['drupalSettings']['foo'] = microtime();
multiple times with different values I end up only with one value being present in DOM. So for some reason Drupal 8 no longer renders the array properly. When I use specific keys, all values are present in DOM.
Is this a bug or a feature? I haven't noticed this behavior in the past 3 years so far so I am not sure if this is API change or not. I am specifically not using keys since I want the result to be array, not object.
I would assume this is an issue with NestedArray:mergeDeep() ?