- Set tab width according to file
- Welfare distribution between two cities
- Why didn't Earth' rotation neutralize the ancient argument against Earth orbiting the Sun?
- How do I set up indentation to 2 spaces in web-mode
- emacs company-irony completion of return or #define statements
- Creating a scientificly semi-valid super-soldier, part 2: nervous system
- Would the “labyrinth-rule” work in n-dimensional labyrinths (where n > 3)?
- How is Mount Kailash, the abode of Lord Shiva, described in Hindu scriptures?
- in which sect of hinduism manusmriti is canonical text?
- Get control panel asset thumbnails into a frontend template
- Get category children
- Number Pie Chart
- Help me fix my toilet
- My new little friend
- Ode to convergence
- What are the challenging benchmarks for self driving cars object detection beside Kitti
- How does multiple feature files work in Keras
- Forward and backward process in pyTorch
- Setting “missing” distance values to zero when training a neural network.
- Is there a difference between on-line learning, incremental learning and sequential learning?
Bug or a feature: drupalSettings array is not merging anymore?
I have just noticed that when I use
$form['#attached']['drupalSettings']['foo']['bar'] = microtime();
// or...the depth does not matter
$form['#attached']['drupalSettings']['foo'] = microtime();
multiple times with different values I end up only with one value being present in DOM. So for some reason Drupal 8 no longer renders the array properly. When I use specific keys, all values are present in DOM.
Is this a bug or a feature? I haven't noticed this behavior in the past 3 years so far so I am not sure if this is API change or not. I am specifically not using keys since I want the result to be array, not object.
I would assume this is an issue with NestedArray:mergeDeep() ?