- Habitat Gulpfile.js error in Visual Studio but OK on Cmd Line
- Is there a Latin verb for enabling?
- Who manifested the Ether?
- Understanding smart contracts, what can be the data they depends on
- How to run a multiline script in truffle console?
- Get transaction data by its hash (Solidity)
- Transaction fails with revert
- How to call a contract method that creates another contract with web3.js?
- The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed
- Loading compressed image to GPU and reading back decompressed on CPU
- Conjuntos minimais de monossílabos formados só por “a” no português de Portugal
- bizarre problem
- Can I manually add Zetsy+ PPA?
- How do I ask contributors of agreement with dual-licensing
- Using trademarked names as a reference in a commercial context
- Is a professor allowed to access my grade from a previous class not taught by them?
- Is it legal to record songs playing on a streaming service and keep them for private listening?
- Soft foods that are high in vitamin B3
- Feeling stuffed or bloated after eating random foods
Bug or a feature: drupalSettings array is not merging anymore?
I have just noticed that when I use
$form['#attached']['drupalSettings']['foo']['bar'] = microtime();
// or...the depth does not matter
$form['#attached']['drupalSettings']['foo'] = microtime();
multiple times with different values I end up only with one value being present in DOM. So for some reason Drupal 8 no longer renders the array properly. When I use specific keys, all values are present in DOM.
Is this a bug or a feature? I haven't noticed this behavior in the past 3 years so far so I am not sure if this is API change or not. I am specifically not using keys since I want the result to be array, not object.
I would assume this is an issue with NestedArray:mergeDeep() ?