- Why are we told to either buy or take from our flock the pesach lamb
- The Rambam's “Complete Repentence” + halachical logistics
- Selenium Test Suite fails to execute in Jenkins but works correctly on local machine
- How to select or check multiple checkboxes in Selenium?
- SonarQube: Auto assign issues doesn't work
- What can be done to ensure that a lottery is fair?
- print error in line 17
- Why am I always sticking to minor keys?
- Causes of piano finger strain and ways to relieve it
- Alto Sax Player Doesn't Tune to C but to E or F and the guiatist tune to the sax. What harmonicas should I use?
- Fret buzz: acoustic vs. electric guitar
- Is there a way to total dollar amounts by columns?
- JS Link not working with Infowise
- Assigning tasks to 100+ users in SharePoint Online
- InfoPath Condition Evaluation
- Unable to view SharePoint Calendar items in Outlook
- Sharepoint Button Outside of List, will change value of selected items in list
- Design Manager: Content Query (Enterprise Wiki)
- 2 month old doesn't cry in the middle of the night for food, only smacks her lips or sucks on her hand
- 13-year-old sister dating elder (16 y.o. or more) guys
How to remove “+ Create node” link from group nodes tab
I need to remove below create node link highlighted in the screenshot.
Since I have group operation link in the sidebar. I don't require this link. So I decided to remove it from the group node view. When I check that I couldn't find the following link.