- Block Module jQuery Slider for Homepage
- Drupal front page and facebook crawlers
- Meta Tags on Frontpage
- Custom region in theme not on front page?
- Separate frontpage per domain?
- view and Content:user issue
- How to optimize this code to save time?
- Moore-Neighbor Tracing Algorithm
- print content of two binary search trees in sorted order
- Return a string without the first two characters
- SPOJ problem : “DCEPC12E - End of Fun”
- A beginners implementation of Game of Life
- Must a physical Patronus charm take the form of an animal?
- Why did Dumbledore place a guard for the prophecy at the ministry?
- Why did Voldemort trust Snape after his betrayal which costed Voldemort his body?
- How Was the Legend of the Chamber of Secrets Established?
- Why the inators have a self-distruct buttons?
- Did The Prophecy become true?
- Command line tool / script to backup a remote SQL Server database to local disk
- Can rebuilding an index create fragmentation?
Initalize first page in Xamarin
EventPage is the RootPage of the application, on appearing eventpage calls loginpage and with a button loginpage in turn calls other pages. My question is, is this a good way to do this?
Client = new AppIssueClient();
// The root page of your application
MainPage = GetMainPage();
public static Page GetMainPage()
var page = new NavigationPage(new EventPage());
App.Navigation = page.Navigation;