- 13-year-old sister dating elder (16 y.o. or more) guys
- GM 3.5L V6, what is this coolant intake part called?
- How to repair a temperature gauge?
- My truck won't start when the weather gets warmer
- Mazda f13 refused to show temperature guage what can i do
- Should I be concerned about rusty exhaust pipe on used car?
- Peugeot 405 GLD 1993 1.9D NA What's the part numbers for the following?
- programmatically attaching file to file media
- Theme Ubercart product node and form in Drupal 8
- Removing module dependency from a Installation Profile/Drupal Distribution
- Show node's content moderation state in a view
- Panels module preprocess and template hook no work Drupal 8
- Upload multiple files through a single file dialog?
- Button that changes form field value based on other field values (D8)
- How to display the number of elements of a view with twig?
- Do you need to enable internal Drupal compression for CSS and JS with PageSpeed Module filters on?
- How to run python script from drupal 8 module?
- Behat, Selenium and Chromedriver CI errors
- Can I skip chest day completely?
- Do biotin supplements increase hair growth and strength?
Looking for open dataset mapping informal company names to ticker
We've looked for trained data for named entity recognition (in particular for company names). The end goal is to feed in a list of entity names (with potential misspellings, acronyms, punctuation etc) and map these to official company names and hence a ticker e.g. BBG ticker.
Searches here found questions asked like Dataset for Named Entity Recognition on Informal Text though this does the tagging of the words, not a mapping to a clean entity name so it isn't what we're looking for.
If this is not readily available, should we be approaching this by scrapping a list of entities from an informal source and feeding that through some of the available APIs e.g. Google Cloud to 'create' a trained dataset?