- Hear me out,please
- What can I do with bad coffee beans?
- Aliens are trapped on Earth and seek resources to build a way off the planet: how do they do it?
- Which type of ritual is aarati?
- Can you guess the word?
- Could you please give answers of these questions and explain them?
- Who wins in this tic-tac-toe game?
- What does this picture point to
- How did I win this Tic-Tac-Toe?
- How many lecture hours would it take to teach a class of undergraduate students from Topology and Geometry for Physicists by Nash & Sen?
- Moving to Switzerland: temporary address
- My arrays are possibly causing the program to not enter loop?
- Can software destroy an arduino?
- Arduino Yun connection problems
- Why are parts safety wired together?
- Airline travel is very safe. But how is that quantified?
- Explanation of current HUDs?
- Target Indicator
- intalling pitot tubes on engines instead of front of the plane
- Can an aircraft be turned without rudder input?
Looking for open dataset mapping informal company names to ticker
We've looked for trained data for named entity recognition (in particular for company names). The end goal is to feed in a list of entity names (with potential misspellings, acronyms, punctuation etc) and map these to official company names and hence a ticker e.g. BBG ticker.
Searches here found questions asked like Dataset for Named Entity Recognition on Informal Text though this does the tagging of the words, not a mapping to a clean entity name so it isn't what we're looking for.
If this is not readily available, should we be approaching this by scrapping a list of entities from an informal source and feeding that through some of the available APIs e.g. Google Cloud to 'create' a trained dataset?