- Effects of writing the name of a person who has an identical twin with the same name in the death note
- Why did the DNC prevent Bernie Sanders from getting the Democratic Nomination?
- Are US territories getting the same degree of Federal support without paying as much in taxes?
- Structure Navigation Menu - Links Not Working with Child Pages
- Cloud pages to capture images and store it in portfolio
- Formula Basics in Salesforce
- SOQL Query help with more than one level of relationships
- Eclipse Force.com IDE and “ Run Specified Tests ”
- Adding to sub list/array within apex wrapper class
- Running a report synchronously and displaying its chart in a visualforce page.
- Java problem with Visualworkflow after release
- Is better call a flow or code some APEX+Visual Force?
- Need a help for validate trigger on lead
- Is Game development permissible in Islam?
- Raspberry Pi I2C Communication to Arduino
- Kivy: config.ini [Input] section: My touchscreen settings don't apply
- Onboard bluetooth/wifi not working on Raspberry Pi Zero
- I accidentally shorted my RPi and now none of the GPIOs work, is it fixable?
- install ubuntu application program on raspberry pi3
Looking for open dataset mapping informal company names to ticker
We've looked for trained data for named entity recognition (in particular for company names). The end goal is to feed in a list of entity names (with potential misspellings, acronyms, punctuation etc) and map these to official company names and hence a ticker e.g. BBG ticker.
Searches here found questions asked like Dataset for Named Entity Recognition on Informal Text though this does the tagging of the words, not a mapping to a clean entity name so it isn't what we're looking for.
If this is not readily available, should we be approaching this by scrapping a list of entities from an informal source and feeding that through some of the available APIs e.g. Google Cloud to 'create' a trained dataset?