- Diffrence between path /user and path /admin?
- Is there a way to Embed Facebook Videos?
- How to place block inside region twig template by id?
- Form API: only show form field to certain roles
- Drupal 8 deregister migration
- Is there historical evidence for Christ's resurrection?
- Did CIA plot to overthrow Fidel Castro by staging the Second Coming, making him lose his beard or getting him high on radio?
- Did Harry Harlow's “monkey love” experiments cost $50M (or even $1.2B)?
- Did a department store in Tokyo crucify Santa Claus?
- Did Hedy Lamarr and George Antheil invent frequency hopping or spread spectrum communications?
- Were terror attacks proposed to gain political support for a war against Cuba?
- prudent valuation: concentrated positions exit period
- Am I a golfy array?
- Correct way to implement lazy loading
- Choosing a movement strategy based on the type of chess piece
- Computing the powerset of a list
- Replace the content of a file by zero-bytes and keep the same filesize
- Archives xkcd comics
- Is there anything I can do to increase performance in the future once table gets bigger?
- Does the Flash in each of the versions have any inhibitions against speeding round a city naked?
Third Party Vector Tile Source in Mapbox Studio
I am currently styling a map in Mapbox Studio (the web interface, not desktop application) and would like to add a layer that draws on vector tiles from a third party.
When I select "New Layer" and am presented with "No tileset, click to select" for the source data, and then select "New tileset" the only options are to upload a file or create from an existing dataset.
Is there a way to add third party vector data in Mapbox Studio?