- Free storage for documents in Microsoft OneDrive?
- Insert current time in hh:mm:ss am/pm format based on enter other multiple columns
- How can I send a Windows executable via Gmail?
- Why is the top bar showing too much rep? [duplicate]
- Hats are not appearing correctly on expanded usercards in Safari
- Does comments on deleted posts count towards the Just Jesting and Think! hats?
- How to reply to meta questions?
- How to get the current language in a Sitecore Powershell editor (context menu) script?
- Monero Daemon solo CPU miner compared to other solo CPU miners
- Potential mistake in trying to secretly transfer from one bitcoin wallet to another via monero - Theoretical
- How to switch php based loyalty point to Ethereum based tokens?
- OFFTOPIC:- how to merge token from presale to mainsale
- Truffle Compile Error (Could not find zeppelin)
- how to add a wallet to your geth account list
- Creating a new contract from a already deployed contract.
- Block limit, returning dynamic arrays
- Transfer ETH from wallet into two different accounts(sites)
- Are Speed Bumps safe to delay contract action?
- Makerbot layer thickness
- Replacment for Dell 1320c printer
Third Party Vector Tile Source in Mapbox Studio
I am currently styling a map in Mapbox Studio (the web interface, not desktop application) and would like to add a layer that draws on vector tiles from a third party.
When I select "New Layer" and am presented with "No tileset, click to select" for the source data, and then select "New tileset" the only options are to upload a file or create from an existing dataset.
Is there a way to add third party vector data in Mapbox Studio?