- Can 岁数, 年纪 and 年龄 be used interchangeably?
- How to guess when to use 銷 or 消 in compounds?
- Why in the movie Mud the houseboats were being confiscated?
- Efficiently finding all (x,y,z) points within certain distance of point P
- Any country have less income or lose war because of legalization of drugs?
- Katabami mon (Japanese crests of wood sorrel) Crest family identity
- Was the sprouting of seeds for food production known in Europe before 1800?
- How is Deut. 2:29 reconciled with Num. 20:18-21?
- Was Jacob so Sexually driven that He mistook Leah for Rachel?
- What cognitive processes are common / different in reception and production of discourse?
- what is the difference between double, secondary and primary articulation?
- Is there a list of the most fundamental language constructions?
- Purpose of token standard interfaces when implement smart contract
- Why are there no very low bids/very high asks on GDAX?
- Mining on your own network, or creating your own mini pool
- When and where to add extra information when signing P2SH raw transaction?
- Can op codes be used instead of signatures?
- What is more effective than ASIC mining?
- What is the Mormon position on keeping weapons and on war?
- Romans 3:30 circumcise (Jews) “by” faith, uncircumcised (Gentiles) “through” faith?
Third Party Vector Tile Source in Mapbox Studio
I am currently styling a map in Mapbox Studio (the web interface, not desktop application) and would like to add a layer that draws on vector tiles from a third party.
When I select "New Layer" and am presented with "No tileset, click to select" for the source data, and then select "New tileset" the only options are to upload a file or create from an existing dataset.
Is there a way to add third party vector data in Mapbox Studio?