- Is there a way to Embed Facebook Videos?
- How to place block inside region twig template by id?
- Form API: only show form field to certain roles
- Drupal 8 deregister migration
- Is there historical evidence for Christ's resurrection?
- Did CIA plot to overthrow Fidel Castro by staging the Second Coming, making him lose his beard or getting him high on radio?
- Did Harry Harlow's “monkey love” experiments cost $50M (or even $1.2B)?
- Did a department store in Tokyo crucify Santa Claus?
- Did Hedy Lamarr and George Antheil invent frequency hopping or spread spectrum communications?
- Were terror attacks proposed to gain political support for a war against Cuba?
- prudent valuation: concentrated positions exit period
- Am I a golfy array?
- Correct way to implement lazy loading
- Choosing a movement strategy based on the type of chess piece
- Computing the powerset of a list
- Replace the content of a file by zero-bytes and keep the same filesize
- Archives xkcd comics
- Is there anything I can do to increase performance in the future once table gets bigger?
- Does the Flash in each of the versions have any inhibitions against speeding round a city naked?
- In “The Hero of Ages” how did Spook know to write in metal when sending his messenger?
Iterating over years for features in public feature collection using GEE?
I want to calculate the surfaces deforested every year for every protected area in Democratic Republic of the Congo. I am building from the script provided as answer by Rodrigo Principe in reply to this similar question. But this example used a private shapefile loaded in assets. When I try to reproduce this solution with a public dataset (in-land protected areas in DRC, so my question somehow completes the official GEE tutorial on quantigfying deforestation in DRC), it doesn't work : output "areas" remain desesperatelly empty.
The code bellow is the same as proposed by Rodrigo Principe, except the lines marked with an"// EDIT" comment. Does anyone knows how to fix it?
// Load and filter the Hansen data
// EDIT : The source in following line has been updated to load v1_3
var gfc2014 = ee.Image('UMD/hansen/global_forest_change_2015_v1_3')
// END EDIT
// list for filter iteration
var years =