- “the human drama” ~Camus
- In what sense can moral propositions be objective?
- Expressing intervals of time, and AからBすると
- Reflexive Pronouns - MICH & DICH (cases)
- Teshuva without kaballah le'asid
- Why are we told to either buy or take from our flock the pesach lamb
- The Rambam's “Complete Repentence” + halachical logistics
- Selenium Test Suite fails to execute in Jenkins but works correctly on local machine
- How to select or check multiple checkboxes in Selenium?
- SonarQube: Auto assign issues doesn't work
- What can be done to ensure that a lottery is fair?
- print error in line 17
- Why am I always sticking to minor keys?
- Causes of piano finger strain and ways to relieve it
- Alto Sax Player Doesn't Tune to C but to E or F and the guiatist tune to the sax. What harmonicas should I use?
- Fret buzz: acoustic vs. electric guitar
- Is there a way to total dollar amounts by columns?
- JS Link not working with Infowise
- Assigning tasks to 100+ users in SharePoint Online
- InfoPath Condition Evaluation
Creating Travel time for road segements
I would like to calculate travel time by bicycle in postgis. Following this example from the book QGIS becoming a GIS power user, the calculation is in walking distance. How can I calculate if bicycle travel means are used.
ALTER TABLE newark_osm ADD COLUMN traveltime_min float8;
UPDATE newark_osm SET traveltime_min = length_m / 6000.0 *
FROM pgr_drivingdistance('SELECT id, source, target,
traveltime_min as cost FROM newark_osm'::text, 1,
100000::double precision, false, false) di (seq, id1,
JOIN newark_osm rd ON di.id2 = rd.id;