- How to place block inside region twig template by id?
- Form API: only show form field to certain roles
- Drupal 8 deregister migration
- Is there historical evidence for Christ's resurrection?
- Did CIA plot to overthrow Fidel Castro by staging the Second Coming, making him lose his beard or getting him high on radio?
- Did Harry Harlow's “monkey love” experiments cost $50M (or even $1.2B)?
- Did a department store in Tokyo crucify Santa Claus?
- Did Hedy Lamarr and George Antheil invent frequency hopping or spread spectrum communications?
- Were terror attacks proposed to gain political support for a war against Cuba?
- prudent valuation: concentrated positions exit period
- Am I a golfy array?
- Correct way to implement lazy loading
- Choosing a movement strategy based on the type of chess piece
- Computing the powerset of a list
- Replace the content of a file by zero-bytes and keep the same filesize
- Archives xkcd comics
- Is there anything I can do to increase performance in the future once table gets bigger?
- Does the Flash in each of the versions have any inhibitions against speeding round a city naked?
- In “The Hero of Ages” how did Spook know to write in metal when sending his messenger?
- What happens to a padwan whose master died before the training is finished?
Creating Travel time for road segements
I would like to calculate travel time by bicycle in postgis. Following this example from the book QGIS becoming a GIS power user, the calculation is in walking distance. How can I calculate if bicycle travel means are used.
ALTER TABLE newark_osm ADD COLUMN traveltime_min float8;
UPDATE newark_osm SET traveltime_min = length_m / 6000.0 *
FROM pgr_drivingdistance('SELECT id, source, target,
traveltime_min as cost FROM newark_osm'::text, 1,
100000::double precision, false, false) di (seq, id1,
JOIN newark_osm rd ON di.id2 = rd.id;