- Plank Stealing Focus when Switching Desktops
- Is it still necessary to attribute MIT code if it has been modified?
- Using OSS of different licenses in MIT licensed OSS software
- Will I be liable for injuries to someone else resulting from defending myself in a confrontation?
- Нужна ли здесь запятая в этом предложении?
- Вопрос о слове “ночью”
- Четвертная доля [о собственности] — грамотно ли так говорить?
- Сравнительный оборот, нужна ли запятая?
- Getting someone help who doesn’t want it
- How to anchor matchlist after searchpos?
- gretl Econometrics problem
- How to calculate the beta-factor in the Arbitrage Pricing Theory?
- How can I apply faces interactively under `font-lock-mode`?
- How can I get a list of all of the line numbers of headers / subtrees in an Org-mode file?
- Prevent emacs from saving previous versions of text files
- How can I prove the world is not a desert?
- Two planets in a stable horseshoe orbit?
- how large would a Yacht need to be in order to support a crew
- What are the realistic problems of a planet orbiting too close to its sun?
- How are logical fallacies identified in Hindu philosophical debates? Do they have specific names?
What is the expected time frame for FAA knowledge test results to show up in IACRA?
I just passed my Part 107 Remote Pilot's knowledge test this morning, and I noticed that IACRA indicates it may take up to 48 hours for the test records to show up. Does it always take 48 hours or is it sometimes faster than that? What is the soonest that I might reasonably expect the test results to appear?
Bonus points if anyone knows why it takes so long, but I realize that may not be something anyone knows about (or can talk about).