- Is there a Latin verb for enabling?
- Who manifested the Ether?
- Understanding smart contracts, what can be the data they depends on
- How to run a multiline script in truffle console?
- Get transaction data by its hash (Solidity)
- Transaction fails with revert
- How to call a contract method that creates another contract with web3.js?
- The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed
- Loading compressed image to GPU and reading back decompressed on CPU
- Conjuntos minimais de monossílabos formados só por “a” no português de Portugal
- bizarre problem
- Can I manually add Zetsy+ PPA?
- How do I ask contributors of agreement with dual-licensing
- Using trademarked names as a reference in a commercial context
- Is a professor allowed to access my grade from a previous class not taught by them?
- Is it legal to record songs playing on a streaming service and keep them for private listening?
- Soft foods that are high in vitamin B3
- Feeling stuffed or bloated after eating random foods
- Limits of fat gain/loss?
What is the expected time frame for FAA knowledge test results to show up in IACRA?
I just passed my Part 107 Remote Pilot's knowledge test this morning, and I noticed that IACRA indicates it may take up to 48 hours for the test records to show up. Does it always take 48 hours or is it sometimes faster than that? What is the soonest that I might reasonably expect the test results to appear?
Bonus points if anyone knows why it takes so long, but I realize that may not be something anyone knows about (or can talk about).