- Truffle compiles and migrates the wrong contract
- CUDA ERROR : Cannot allocate big buffer for DAG
- Creating Contracts via
- How does hosted wallets works?
- working with balance management in a game
- How to avoid using tx.origin when we really need it?
- Why can't the return value of a transaction be included in the transaction receipt?
- Concatenating LGPL code
- Pedestrian Hit because Stopped in Crosswalk
- Gmail harassment and IP address
- Pre-emptive warning of restrictive covenants breach
- КожУх или кОжух?
- Предлоги в и во
- Верна ли здесь пунктуация?
- Set tab width according to file
- Welfare distribution between two cities
- Why didn't Earth' rotation neutralize the ancient argument against Earth orbiting the Sun?
- How do I set up indentation to 2 spaces in web-mode
- emacs company-irony completion of return or #define statements
- Creating a scientificly semi-valid super-soldier, part 2: nervous system
What is the expected time frame for FAA knowledge test results to show up in IACRA?
I just passed my Part 107 Remote Pilot's knowledge test this morning, and I noticed that IACRA indicates it may take up to 48 hours for the test records to show up. Does it always take 48 hours or is it sometimes faster than that? What is the soonest that I might reasonably expect the test results to appear?
Bonus points if anyone knows why it takes so long, but I realize that may not be something anyone knows about (or can talk about).