- Understanding command line arguments in assembly stack
- “What happened?” or “Occurrences happening”
- Magento - upgraded to 1.9 - admin not loading images & js because 403 error
- Magento 2.2.5: Add Student Instead of Update Student
- I don't understand this. Can someone translate it for me
- Where can I find a scatter plot of welfare spending vs. immigrant rate?
- How do you deal with Email Sends on Data Extensions with large volume of Subscribers?
- Live Agent Pre-Chat Doesn't Create Records using doCreate
- ExactTarget - how do I populate my data extension when a new lead or contact is created in salesforce?
- lightning component not showing up in a visual force page
- Calling a VF page in a lightning component
- Difference in rc.local and lxde autostart
- Why is the recipe of Coca Cola still a secret?
- What formula is used to find temperature when ruptured?
- Minimum cost circulation problem with bounded number of edges
- Grad school and pregnancy
- Modeling a stellar atmosphere
- Identify this large (swamp) fly?
- Thermoregulation in Humans
- Please help me identify this plant
Unable to attach to remote geth: dial unix ///home/ubuntu/.ethereum/testnet/geth.ipc: connect: permission denied
I have created a shell script on a ubuntu server X with geth Node installed,to insert data in a smart contract in testnet blockchain. Further I am executing the shell script from a PHP file insertscript.php created on the same server X by using shell_exec command. When I call the PHP script from the command prompt , it gets successfully executed and data gets inserted in the blockchain . But when I call the php script from another server by using cURL or open it in the browser, I will see the error :
Fatal: Unable to attach to remote geth: dial unix ///home/ubuntu/.ethereum/testnet/geth.ipc: connect: permission denied
My shell script looks something like:-
geth attach $ATTACHPARAMETER << EOF
var abi = [abi definition];