- The use of quotation marks in the tranlsation of 1 Corinthians 10:23
- Gen 1v31. “very good”, what does it mean?
- Is Daniel Jones' cardinal vowel system auditorily or articulatorily based?
- Finite Nominalised Clauses
- Is there a max number of tx outputs allowed by consensus?
- Diferent redeemscript for the same scriptpubkey?
- On the complete book of Q, q5 30
- Do Protestants accept the similarity between Mary and the Ark of the Covenant?
- Why are the Christians running away from Christianity?
- What are the Benefits of Death to Christian believers?
- Can sound clips be broken down into point-in-time frames like videos can?
- Symbol timing synchronization and orthogonality of Walsh codes coming in with different delays
- difference equation block diagram delay or advance confusion
- What encryption/decryption system should I use for media server
- Is it correct to concatenate (pseudo-)random byte values before testing them with the NIST suite or tools like dieharder?
- Mixing x into permutation through XOR vs. modular addition
- My visa application to the UK got refused under 4.2 (a), (c), (e)
- Flying for the first time tomorrow, is a physical boarding pass required or is the app enough?
- Prohibited things in Ryanair cabin baggage
- Do I have a Schengen entry ban if I was arrested in the UK for immigration violation?
Why golems and avatara in Mausoleum didn't attack lord Momon?
In chapter 12 lord Ains (Momon) tells Albedo to
hand over her ring to Pandora's actor because the golems and avatara will automatically attack anyone wearing the ring.
I don't understand why they didn't attack lord Ains himself and how can this improve security. ?