- Predicting Ingredients amount for getting color
- Pearl, Causality: what are variables and functional relationship?
- Is the application of a function to a random variable uniformly distributed also uniform?
- Logistic regression appropriate with skewed outcomes?
- Principal Component Analysis: whether a variable is significantly loaded on a principal component or not?
- I am trying to generate Gamma data in R but it is not working
- Resize rigidbody in runtime, Box collider OnTriggerEnter not work
- Nullpointer exception with Scrollpane in LIBGDX
- Saltine topped casseroles
- How does the quantity of salt change after the steaming stage when cooking pulao?
- I am cooking beef stew in the crockpot and accidentally put a little flour in the beginning not end
- Canonical declaration is being ignored by Googlebot
- Are multiple consecutive dots allowed in a domain name?
- htaccess 410 url spam hack requests excluding site generated request
- Testfor item with custom names
- Do the games bought in one country will work on PS4 which is bought in another country?
- When do students look for jobs?
- What songs is Lucio playing?
- How do I recover my lost village after login supercell?
- WHY ISN'T GOOGLE FIXING GMAIL?
Why Clementine was helping Kajit
In both anime and manga, Clementine (the crazy girl) helped Kajit (the priest) by bringing corpses and also bringing Enfrea (The boy) and even the item that she used Enfrea for (I forgot the name of it).
Why did she do that?
I mean whatever she needed, she could just steal Enfrea and use that item on him if she liked.