- ask someone about where his family live
- Write my research results to/into conference papers?
- Accuracy in this example
- Placement of “by the time” in “But by the time Pino had trudged down the mountain…”
- However, although in single sentence
- How to use raison d'etre?
- Patch for php 7.2, many deprecated functions
- Create a Menu item pointing to a URL
- Showing Review Summary on Category Page
- Magento 2.2.6 - How to change the i18n Label of the shipping tab
- Why are browsers failing to load some static content?
- What manga is this: girl who is secretly an angel comes to earth to go to middle school?
- How many government agencies have never been audited
- wygwam error after move of server
- Call API FireEvents: multiple records for data extension
- What is the lifespan of the “web version” of marketing cloud email?
- Scratch Org Creation Error with sfdx
- How can I make a lightning component change as the underlying data changes without refreshing?
- sfdx CLI connect to org behind VPN
- How do I get the record ID's for a bulk data insert using sfdx CLI?
vim+markdown proceed image in clipboard
I have a usecase with my vim+markdown
I have an image in clipboard and I want to paste it in my document as (img/image1.png)
Instead of first coping it in that directory I want it to be done with single p in vim. So it hooks p, checks if I edit .md, saves my image to img/image1.png location while inserting (img/image1.png) to file.
Is it possible with vim?
I use macos and terminal vim