- Can I use a Nikon F objective with a Olympus OM-D E-M10?
- Origin of the sound / noise made by some stabilized lenses?
- What are “distance fields” and how are they applicable to collision detection?
- How do you manage / collaborate on a project in Unreal with Developers and Designers?
- How create facebook ads based on.user last activity on our website?
- Do “forgiven” felonies still count towards the ending?
- Can't Destroy Storage room
- Is it possible to see Hot Coco and Eggipus Rex leaderboards?
- My pet is a public menace, what did I do wrong?
- AMD ReLive not Recording Fullscreen Games
- How to keep the spawnchunks loaded without generating the nether or end
- How does Trump do character stat graphics on screen?
- Automatically open ICS files in Google Calendar
- Transferring Emails via Thunderbird - Copying Cancels Out
- How can I view my previously scanned checks in Capital One 360?
- How to convert Unix Timestamp to human readable?
- Edit button doesn't show error in the review queue [duplicate]
- When is my chat room most active — in general, not just this week?
- Started monerod on cli but it just hangs, or am I not suppose to see anything happen while downloading ?
- What is everyone doing with Monero for the upcoming BTC fork?
Securiy certificate expired for installation documentation
I can't get to the installation documentation (e.g. https://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC/Installation+and+Upgrades) at the moment because it says the security certificate expired in the early hours of this morning. Hopefully someone can fix this soon!
Thank you for reporting this, I believe the certificate issue has now been fixed. Future issues like this should be reported in the infrastructure channel of CiviCRM chat https://chat.civicrm.org
Thank you for reporting this, I believe the certificate issue has now been fixed. Future issues like this should be reported in the infrastructure channel of CiviCRM chat https://chat.civicrm.org2017-07-17 13:43:00