- Mapping Ctrl with equal sign
- vim line count of current paragraph
- Reducing the impact dealt on hardware - hypothetical
- Change material properties of elements in named selection in Ansys workbench using APDL commands
- Difference between Maximum Output and Potential Output
- Models of Financial Frictions
- Partial derivative help for sigma and pi notation in Lagrange maximization
- Timeline of mathematical foundation?
- Can not set keyboard macro name using M-x that is tied to smex
- Extract phone numbers from multiple org files
- Spacemacs: Layout specific python processes?
- Use sudo while editing over SSH?
- Could more Earth-like planets exist in our Sun's “goldilocks” zone?
- Maximum habitability of a planet with no indigenous life
- What are ways I could design a viable split jaw?
- A mystifying grid
- Which one is the last tile?
- Random Forest Optimization
- Parameterization regression of rotation angle
- Joomla 3.8 // New Router & Nested View
Securiy certificate expired for installation documentation
I can't get to the installation documentation (e.g. https://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC/Installation+and+Upgrades) at the moment because it says the security certificate expired in the early hours of this morning. Hopefully someone can fix this soon!
Thank you for reporting this, I believe the certificate issue has now been fixed. Future issues like this should be reported in the infrastructure channel of CiviCRM chat https://chat.civicrm.org
Thank you for reporting this, I believe the certificate issue has now been fixed. Future issues like this should be reported in the infrastructure channel of CiviCRM chat https://chat.civicrm.org2017-07-17 13:43:00