- Another way of saying, “spend a lot of time”
- “…to my friend, my sister and me”
- What is the meaning of the phrase “when the ground falls out from underneath your feet”?
- Are my income tax and national insurance deductions correct?
- Bid-ask price Question
- Does not being approved for a credit card impact credit score?
- How do I type the enthalpy beside a reaction in chemmacros?
- Delimiter at one side of a table
- AGSM bibliography style sometimes doesn't abbreviate to “et al.” for duplicate author+year
- Americanist Phonetic Alphabet (APA) Glottalized Plosive
- GeoServer-OSM Windows SLD Styling
- Mapping/looping through a feature collection and an imagecollection in GEE
- Updating ArcMap Statusbar from AddIn?
- How to fill hole in DEM?
- How long does it take Macrocarpa wood to naturally weather to a silver colour?
- @ Harper Please Clarify previous instructions re GFCI outlet
- Why two breakers (one for the line, one for the neutral) on a single-phase line?
- OCR for matrices
- How to fit the following mathematical optimization into certain limit.
- Characterize integral extension of rings by maximal ideals
Securiy certificate expired for installation documentation
I can't get to the installation documentation (e.g. https://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC/Installation+and+Upgrades) at the moment because it says the security certificate expired in the early hours of this morning. Hopefully someone can fix this soon!
Thank you for reporting this, I believe the certificate issue has now been fixed. Future issues like this should be reported in the infrastructure channel of CiviCRM chat https://chat.civicrm.org
Thank you for reporting this, I believe the certificate issue has now been fixed. Future issues like this should be reported in the infrastructure channel of CiviCRM chat https://chat.civicrm.org2017-07-17 13:43:00