- Relation between k-th shortest vector of a lattice and (n-k+1)-th shortest of its dual
- Can I switch from one Schengen visa to another without leaving the Schengen area?
- Can I visit the UK with Italian stay permit?
- AIrside transfer in AMS (Schipol airport in Amsterdam) on separate tickets
- Is it true that Australia no longer issues physical visa stickers?
- Contingent vs. Necessary Truth in Classical Philosophy
- Is 'うつさい' equail to 'うるさい' in this context? Why?
- Does a double siyum occur?
- How to spell Beit Hillel (הילל/הלל)?
- PTIJ: Who were the two maidservants of Shushan?
- How could Moshe put the avnet on Ahron?
- Due to TestNG versioning in Eclipse Oxygen Test cases are not running
- View and Create file in Jmeter
- User Permission Log in Sharepoint
- SharePoint 2013 Move List View context menu column to last
- sandboxes wsp cannot access System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission
- The workflow operation failed because the workflow lookup found no matching item?
- Insert the Litst Items to existing site list
- Do we need to be worried about a baby climbing out of her bed at night?
- Roof is rusted and pitted - Use Flex Seal?
Securiy certificate expired for installation documentation
I can't get to the installation documentation (e.g. https://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC/Installation+and+Upgrades) at the moment because it says the security certificate expired in the early hours of this morning. Hopefully someone can fix this soon!
Thank you for reporting this, I believe the certificate issue has now been fixed. Future issues like this should be reported in the infrastructure channel of CiviCRM chat https://chat.civicrm.org
Thank you for reporting this, I believe the certificate issue has now been fixed. Future issues like this should be reported in the infrastructure channel of CiviCRM chat https://chat.civicrm.org2017-07-17 13:43:00