- loading memory dump into ida pro?
- How to manage a largish hugelkultur
- Plural or singular noun adjunct?
- “They had agreed to go” or “agreed to go to?”
- Correct usage of Him and Himself
- meaning of the phrase “go for something right about now”?
- Meaning of “set out” and “laid out” in the given context
- Adjectives to describe office when it is messy
- How can I intuit that the “in” in “in 3 days” means “after”?
- **not one for social pleasantries.**meaning
- Does have been used correctly here
- Present Perfect Sentences
- Admin role automatically unchecked when role is edited Magento 1.9
- How to Add New custom button of Import template in my grid?
- Auto Show Cart Sidebar when product added to cart
- Google has crawled over 1000 404 product pages on my Magento 1
- Magento2 collection multiple functions
- FedEx Shipping Rate Calculation Error in Multi-Store
- Magento 2 created robots.txt/sitemap.xml in `http/` but not `pub/`
- How to show Additional charge on COD in invoice pdf magento 2?
Evil paste behaviour
I'm noticing odd behaviour when I select some text with control-space and use p to paste -- in that the paste is done after the cursor character, rather than on the next line. Is that intentional, configurable, or a bug? This is evil from git.
For example, if my buffer is
When I copy the first two lines (cursor on 'o', C-space, jj, M-w) and paste with the cursor on 'f' of the last line, then the result is
If I use 2yy to copy the lines then the paste works as expected.
My .emacs contains minimal evil configuration, but removing it makes no difference.
(setq evil-cross-lines t
(define-key evil-normal-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)
(define-key evil-insert-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)
(define-key evil-visual-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)