- E. Coli metabolization of paracetamol
- Immune system vs pathogens
- What mutations in the DNA replication machinery would decrease the length of Okazaki fragments?
- Does the cell have a mechanism to determine DNA sequence from protein?
- How to search NCBI in bulk for a list of accession numbers?
- What is the grammar behind "上去“ in 听上去不错?
- What happened to the other dog?
- Relating two arrays
- Conservation law and hyperbolic conservation law
- What are the dimensions of a technic axle?
- Was Abu Simbel also designed to serve as a border between Egypt and Nubia?
- Did the Greek Theater in Taormina, Sicily also serve a strategic purpose?
- Is there an generally positive / appraisal / emotion boundary?
- Difference between forms of the georgian verbs with and/or without objective version vowel
- Bitcoin has vanished for 3 weeks?
- are there Happy Hours?
- Receiving payments in Bitcoin for RESTful API calls
- Max Output Voltage preamplifier
- RSA Calculating the size of the plaintext given two primes p and q
- Diffie Hellman master secret TLS1.2
Evil paste behaviour
I'm noticing odd behaviour when I select some text with control-space and use p to paste -- in that the paste is done after the cursor character, rather than on the next line. Is that intentional, configurable, or a bug? This is evil from git.
For example, if my buffer is
When I copy the first two lines (cursor on 'o', C-space, jj, M-w) and paste with the cursor on 'f' of the last line, then the result is
If I use 2yy to copy the lines then the paste works as expected.
My .emacs contains minimal evil configuration, but removing it makes no difference.
(setq evil-cross-lines t
(define-key evil-normal-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)
(define-key evil-insert-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)
(define-key evil-visual-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)