- Why two breakers (one for the line, one for the neutral) on a single-phase line?
- OCR for matrices
- How to fit the following mathematical optimization into certain limit.
- Characterize integral extension of rings by maximal ideals
- Mapping apart separated sets in a metric space
- Matrix representation of vector-valued function
- How to solve integral of maximum function
- If a function is continuously differentiable and bounded, can the derivative negatively bounded?
- Solve for time given distance and acceleration and initial velocity
- How to write an if condition in Linear Programming?
- Is it always possible to recover an affine morphism by restricting a finite-type morphism?
- Statistics quize
- Using coordinates to show left-invariant vector fields form Lie algebras
- Probability that a pair of real numbers are equal
- Contrapositive Proofs with DeMorgan's Law
- Continuous embeddings of $C(a,b)$ into itself with $L^p$ norms.
- Conditional probability of Exp() distributed random variables.
- Summation involving double factorials
- Simplify indices expression
- If $H$ is a subgroup of a group G show that $Z (G)$ is a subset of $N (H)$
Evil paste behaviour
I'm noticing odd behaviour when I select some text with control-space and use p to paste -- in that the paste is done after the cursor character, rather than on the next line. Is that intentional, configurable, or a bug? This is evil from git.
For example, if my buffer is
When I copy the first two lines (cursor on 'o', C-space, jj, M-w) and paste with the cursor on 'f' of the last line, then the result is
If I use 2yy to copy the lines then the paste works as expected.
My .emacs contains minimal evil configuration, but removing it makes no difference.
(setq evil-cross-lines t
(define-key evil-normal-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)
(define-key evil-insert-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)
(define-key evil-visual-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)