- Choosing tax-withholding method for restricted stock units
- Income Tax Deduction / Reimbursement of Rs.15000/- per year
- Need help drawing the following picture
- Animations with movie15 and swf files
- Using a smaller subset symbol?
- Putting chapter headings of appendices in the middle of the page
- Rendering wide tables with variable number of columns
- Greek Letter font in formula
- Autocomplete curly brackets after LaTeX command in TeXStudio
- Remove double lined header from only frontpage
- how to make WinEdt the default editor for `.tex` files?
- How can I transform coordiantes to a topocentric system using PROJ.4?
- Customizing widgets in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex 3.4 to support French?
- Changing font of legend for gxp OpenGeo?
- Extract sum of 9 pixels into point feature class
- Agent Analyst doesn't work with ArcGIS 10.2
- CRS Differences ArcMap 10.5.1
- Selectively install frameworks for macos QGIS?
- Creating a heatmap from vector grid and point layer with QGIS
- Modifying a plastic electrical box for structured wiring usage
Evil paste behaviour
I'm noticing odd behaviour when I select some text with control-space and use p to paste -- in that the paste is done after the cursor character, rather than on the next line. Is that intentional, configurable, or a bug? This is evil from git.
For example, if my buffer is
When I copy the first two lines (cursor on 'o', C-space, jj, M-w) and paste with the cursor on 'f' of the last line, then the result is
If I use 2yy to copy the lines then the paste works as expected.
My .emacs contains minimal evil configuration, but removing it makes no difference.
(setq evil-cross-lines t
(define-key evil-normal-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)
(define-key evil-insert-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)
(define-key evil-visual-state-map "\C-w" 'evil-delete)