- Proof and intuitive explanation of properties of distribution function?
- How to interpret SARIMA model from ACF/PACF plots
- Different results with repeated measure correlation (rmcorr) and cor.test
- If I have a binary classificator and I run it several times, can I interpret the mean of the results as an probability?
- How do I properly interpret latent factor means for multi-group CFA after I've established measurement equivalence?
- Range-Bound Predictions in Regression Model
- 1-sided vs 2-sided general M*N independence tests like Fisher exact or $\chi^2$ tests
- Backward propagation without loops
- What distributions might describe the percentage of a population with a trait across groups?
- A confidence area for an Archimedean's copula family
- Can I use a Nikon F objective with a Olympus OM-D E-M10?
- Origin of the sound / noise made by some stabilized lenses?
- What are “distance fields” and how are they applicable to collision detection?
- How do you manage / collaborate on a project in Unreal with Developers and Designers?
- How create facebook ads based on.user last activity on our website?
- Do “forgiven” felonies still count towards the ending?
- Can't Destroy Storage room
- Is it possible to see Hot Coco and Eggipus Rex leaderboards?
- My pet is a public menace, what did I do wrong?
- AMD ReLive not Recording Fullscreen Games
What does Buddhism teach about healing others through the mind
From my experience, one can influence outcomes of whatever by using intent. This is investigated much currently by Thomas Campbell, which you can read about in this My big TOE book and see in his videos on YouTube. What I read from a Buddhist perspective (http://www.buddhanet.net/tib_heal.htm) the mind certainly plays a role in your own physical health. What about influencing that health of others? For example, when one of my kids has the flu, I wish them good health using meditation. I have no objective proof but it seems to speed up the recovery.
My question is, what does Buddhism teach in using the mind to heal physical problems of others? And what about healing their mental problems through focused intent?
I wish to have tagged this with 'mental', 'physical' and 'health' but those tags aren't available.