- Introduction to Chemistry Textbook - Theory based
- How to determine the chemical equilibrium of salt anion protolysis?
- Problems with creating sodium hydroxide from sodium (hydrogen) carbonate
- Combustion that generates no gas?
- Unequal vacation time
- How to stop recruiters from telling me about their company?
- Senior SW Engineer role without leadership experience? Expectations?
- What is minimal acceptable font size in resume?
- Hierarchical Paging memory requirements
- How to construct a max heap that preserves insertion order for duplicate elements?
- Finding maximum weight subgraph
- Unusual presentation for a postdoc interview on topic “How would you manage the lab”
- Advice: Master of Science in Mathematical Physics
- How does average profile of person that got accepted into top university look like?
- Why does QuantilePlot in Mathematica 184.108.40.206 not work?
- Fluid Flow PDE with Mass Conservation
- Reduce and FullSimplify are being lazy
- Difference between microsomes and liposomes
- Biology shortcuts/names
- Adenylation Domain
Images from tumblr post
I successfully imported my tumblr blog with the amazing Feedme plugin over the rss feed of the blog. The plugin creates posts and feeds the "title", "date", "tag" and of course the "content" inside my craft and I can assign a field to each of those elements.
Here is the thing: The images in tumblr are included in the content. Feedme isnt able to crawl for img tags and make an asset out of it in craft. So the images are still on tumblr and are just linked in the html:
für Hotels und Gastronomie.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get the first image in my template? the prettiest solution would be of course if I find a way to make it an asset. But if no