- Using twice the Saxon genitive
- Using a comma between two main verbs?
- when did profit sharing plan started in corporate world
- CFD Broker that only charges for earnings
- Alternatives to checks for rental payments. Bank account transfer
- Choosing tax-withholding method for restricted stock units
- Income Tax Deduction / Reimbursement of Rs.15000/- per year
- Need help drawing the following picture
- Animations with movie15 and swf files
- Using a smaller subset symbol?
- Putting chapter headings of appendices in the middle of the page
- Rendering wide tables with variable number of columns
- Greek Letter font in formula
- Autocomplete curly brackets after LaTeX command in TeXStudio
- Remove double lined header from only frontpage
- how to make WinEdt the default editor for `.tex` files?
- How can I transform coordiantes to a topocentric system using PROJ.4?
- Customizing widgets in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex 3.4 to support French?
- Changing font of legend for gxp OpenGeo?
- Extract sum of 9 pixels into point feature class
Images from tumblr post
I successfully imported my tumblr blog with the amazing Feedme plugin over the rss feed of the blog. The plugin creates posts and feeds the "title", "date", "tag" and of course the "content" inside my craft and I can assign a field to each of those elements.
Here is the thing: The images in tumblr are included in the content. Feedme isnt able to crawl for img tags and make an asset out of it in craft. So the images are still on tumblr and are just linked in the html:
für Hotels und Gastronomie.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get the first image in my template? the prettiest solution would be of course if I find a way to make it an asset. But if no