- Ist der Satz “Das behaupten nur wir” richtig?
- What does _linden_ (not _Linden_) mean
- Does a person fulfill the 248 words when praying with a minyan after the time of Shema expired?
- Using a “pseudo-shat”z"
- Does Boreir Apply to Vessels?
- Adding DateTime.Now; to a URL for a test in Selenium-Webdriver and C#
- Why is “Despacito” so successful?
- #V or bVI borrowed cord?
- Whats that sound my guitar magnets make?
- Play a scale across the whole neck of the guitar
- Clearing short term file lock
- Dynamic Sharepoint Dashboard
- Email alerts on Sharepoint not working
- Permission Audit log categories
- Change in workflow logic for a list created from list template
- O365: Setting up OneDrive for Business on behalf of users
- SP 2013 Nested IF statement calculated column
- Automatically filling field for new list item from page details
- Toddler drinking a lot before/during night, too much for one diaper
- left headlight takes some time to turn on
Images from tumblr post
I successfully imported my tumblr blog with the amazing Feedme plugin over the rss feed of the blog. The plugin creates posts and feeds the "title", "date", "tag" and of course the "content" inside my craft and I can assign a field to each of those elements.
Here is the thing: The images in tumblr are included in the content. Feedme isnt able to crawl for img tags and make an asset out of it in craft. So the images are still on tumblr and are just linked in the html:
für Hotels und Gastronomie.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get the first image in my template? the prettiest solution would be of course if I find a way to make it an asset. But if no