- Is setup and loop provided for convenience?
- use PIR sensor to control to control a bulb with relay but it dose not respons with the sensor
- How to install several IDE version on my PC
- How to upload data to program over USB port
- AJAX ZOOM alternative for Android native Apps
- Open source web applications to manage Azure storage
- C++ cross-platform library for quic support apart from proto-quic
- C# PDF Generator library with free licence
- Text editor to help summarizing textbooks
- Wiki software like OneNote with some extra options on Linux
- customizable distribuition software, similar to apple/windows store
- Are steam gauges more reliable than glass panels?
- How prevalent are anti-explosion bladders in fuel tanks?
- How do I care for a pregnant platy?
- My platy is pregnant! Help ASAP!
- Do I need external IP for Tor Node?
- WMAP beam profile
- Sunlight intensity during a day
- Turn off HDRI shadow casting
- How to deform individual particles along the same curve guide that they are all traveling on?
Images from tumblr post
I successfully imported my tumblr blog with the amazing Feedme plugin over the rss feed of the blog. The plugin creates posts and feeds the "title", "date", "tag" and of course the "content" inside my craft and I can assign a field to each of those elements.
Here is the thing: The images in tumblr are included in the content. Feedme isnt able to crawl for img tags and make an asset out of it in craft. So the images are still on tumblr and are just linked in the html:
für Hotels und Gastronomie.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get the first image in my template? the prettiest solution would be of course if I find a way to make it an asset. But if no