- Automatically add hotplug network interface to bridge
- How do I link a Website event to the activation of an or multiple LED(s)
- Calculating pH of remaining solution after acid-base reaction
- Why the boiling and melting points of n-alkanes are higher than those of iso- or neo-?
- How to evaluate enthalpy variation of combustion of sucrose in a constant volume calorimeter?
- Can corrosion from hydrogen peroxide solution model the corrosion protection activities of Al coating?
- What are the parameters of protonation of a molecule?
- How to get Sodium(Na, Pure) from Cooking Salt (NaCl)?
- How to get back to “enter SIM pin” screen?
- How do I answer questions about my unemployment period?
- What is a polite (not 100%) way to say 'you mind your own business'?
- I have five plus years experience as graphic designer but i done my graduation very recently.
- My contract is ending. Is it acceptable to just leave without any talk with the employer?
- How to deal with spoilers at work?
- Asking for a (level) demotion?
- basic mapping reductions without using Turing machines
- How to systematically think about building implicit tree or a search space graph?
- Count arrays with size n, sum k and largest element m
- Polynomial time approximation of NPC problem
- What is the Name of This Problem?
Images from tumblr post
I successfully imported my tumblr blog with the amazing Feedme plugin over the rss feed of the blog. The plugin creates posts and feeds the "title", "date", "tag" and of course the "content" inside my craft and I can assign a field to each of those elements.
Here is the thing: The images in tumblr are included in the content. Feedme isnt able to crawl for img tags and make an asset out of it in craft. So the images are still on tumblr and are just linked in the html:
für Hotels und Gastronomie.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get the first image in my template? the prettiest solution would be of course if I find a way to make it an asset. But if no