- Setting up a MCMC scheme for Multivariate Stochastic Volatility
- Difference between within and pooling estimator for fixed effects regression
- Matrix transformation and mouse ray-picking. How is the proper way to work with that?
- Player movement vs world movement in infinite runner game?
- How to deal with texture coordinates without range?
- Get GameObject which instantiated me in Unity
- How can I implement simple object orbits in Game Maker?
- MD Abu Daud. SD
- How can i change animation clip speed using Animator controller ?
- Advantages to “burning off” grill
- What mammals' milks are drunk by humans?
- Plant-based sources of Vitamin B-12?
- What can I use instead of swede (rutabaga) when making pickle relish
- Registering a transaction using only tag manager
- Is it an SEO mistake to not load loading google-analitics js for crawlers?
- Can Wordpress Accept HTTP and HTTPS on the same blog?
- Did World of Tanks entirely abandon its former “pay-to-win” business strategy?
- Is there a point listening to people talking among themselves?
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. intro videos
- How can I control the hunger bar?
Locate the position of moon on a newmoon day?
As an amateur astronomer, I wish to locate the position of the moon on the night of a newmoon day, where I was staying - an island (on which I happended to land the same day morning), through which equator passes and where no alamnacs nor calendars/news papaers /any kind of references are present.
As the question tightened the bolts from all the sides, so it is enough if an approximate location of the moon is known/found during the 12 hours night (6:00 hrs PM - 6:00 hrs AM of the next day). No need of locating it exactly !
Can you help me out please !