- Does a person fulfill the 248 words when praying with a minyan after the time of Shema expired?
- Using a “pseudo-shat”z"
- Does Boreir Apply to Vessels?
- Adding DateTime.Now; to a URL for a test in Selenium-Webdriver and C#
- Why is “Despacito” so successful?
- #V or bVI borrowed cord?
- Whats that sound my guitar magnets make?
- Play a scale across the whole neck of the guitar
- Clearing short term file lock
- Dynamic Sharepoint Dashboard
- Email alerts on Sharepoint not working
- Permission Audit log categories
- Change in workflow logic for a list created from list template
- O365: Setting up OneDrive for Business on behalf of users
- SP 2013 Nested IF statement calculated column
- Automatically filling field for new list item from page details
- Toddler drinking a lot before/during night, too much for one diaper
- left headlight takes some time to turn on
- 2003 Chevy Cavalier: Why does acceleration sometimes stop working properly?
- Engine logo icon
Locate the position of moon on a newmoon day?
As an amateur astronomer, I wish to locate the position of the moon on the night of a newmoon day, where I was staying - an island (on which I happended to land the same day morning), through which equator passes and where no alamnacs nor calendars/news papaers /any kind of references are present.
As the question tightened the bolts from all the sides, so it is enough if an approximate location of the moon is known/found during the 12 hours night (6:00 hrs PM - 6:00 hrs AM of the next day). No need of locating it exactly !
Can you help me out please !