- Pure Applesauce: What does it mean and when/how was it created?
- Specific punctuation, AmE vs BrE
- Why don't “-use” verb-noun pairs obey initial stress derivation?
- Using “before” as a preposition: past tense or past perfect tense?
- personal pronoun vs reflexive pronoun
- Using twice the Saxon genitive
- Using a comma between two main verbs?
- when did profit sharing plan started in corporate world
- CFD Broker that only charges for earnings
- Alternatives to checks for rental payments. Bank account transfer
- Choosing tax-withholding method for restricted stock units
- Income Tax Deduction / Reimbursement of Rs.15000/- per year
- Need help drawing the following picture
- Animations with movie15 and swf files
- Using a smaller subset symbol?
- Putting chapter headings of appendices in the middle of the page
- Rendering wide tables with variable number of columns
- Greek Letter font in formula
- Autocomplete curly brackets after LaTeX command in TeXStudio
- Remove double lined header from only frontpage
Locate the position of moon on a newmoon day?
As an amateur astronomer, I wish to locate the position of the moon on the night of a newmoon day, where I was staying - an island (on which I happended to land the same day morning), through which equator passes and where no alamnacs nor calendars/news papaers /any kind of references are present.
As the question tightened the bolts from all the sides, so it is enough if an approximate location of the moon is known/found during the 12 hours night (6:00 hrs PM - 6:00 hrs AM of the next day). No need of locating it exactly !
Can you help me out please !