- Set tab width according to file
- Welfare distribution between two cities
- Why didn't Earth' rotation neutralize the ancient argument against Earth orbiting the Sun?
- How do I set up indentation to 2 spaces in web-mode
- emacs company-irony completion of return or #define statements
- Creating a scientificly semi-valid super-soldier, part 2: nervous system
- Would the “labyrinth-rule” work in n-dimensional labyrinths (where n > 3)?
- How is Mount Kailash, the abode of Lord Shiva, described in Hindu scriptures?
- in which sect of hinduism manusmriti is canonical text?
- Get control panel asset thumbnails into a frontend template
- Get category children
- Number Pie Chart
- Help me fix my toilet
- My new little friend
- Ode to convergence
- What are the challenging benchmarks for self driving cars object detection beside Kitti
- How does multiple feature files work in Keras
- Forward and backward process in pyTorch
- Setting “missing” distance values to zero when training a neural network.
- Is there a difference between on-line learning, incremental learning and sequential learning?
Locate the position of moon on a newmoon day?
As an amateur astronomer, I wish to locate the position of the moon on the night of a newmoon day, where I was staying - an island (on which I happended to land the same day morning), through which equator passes and where no alamnacs nor calendars/news papaers /any kind of references are present.
As the question tightened the bolts from all the sides, so it is enough if an approximate location of the moon is known/found during the 12 hours night (6:00 hrs PM - 6:00 hrs AM of the next day). No need of locating it exactly !
Can you help me out please !