- Why does WebAuthn use only one factor?
- Cyber Security Career
- Can Someone Explain Exactly how this steganography software works & Pros/Cons?
- Do we need to have a private key on load balancer
- Does Speculative Store Bypass Attack Require Assembly/Source Code Knowledge?
- Why do some terms vanish in first-order perturbation theory?
- Thought Experiments to Corroborate Unification
- Do excited states contribute to temperature?
- Hot Chocolate- cooling itself down
- Linear Algebra for Quantum Physics
- Find direction of circular motion?
- Material with fairly high resistivity, but allows flow of charge
- Does paradox engine activate its own ability
- adb backup without settings
- Getting “Can't open this video” when attempting to open a video
- ADB cutting off most of my input
- Android Canvas draw exist measure to android screen
- Install android game on TV using USB
- Why is my newly built tube amp making a squealing sound and not passing audio?
- Control system error based on differential process value
Locate the position of moon on a newmoon day?
As an amateur astronomer, I wish to locate the position of the moon on the night of a newmoon day, where I was staying - an island (on which I happended to land the same day morning), through which equator passes and where no alamnacs nor calendars/news papaers /any kind of references are present.
As the question tightened the bolts from all the sides, so it is enough if an approximate location of the moon is known/found during the 12 hours night (6:00 hrs PM - 6:00 hrs AM of the next day). No need of locating it exactly !
Can you help me out please !