- Calculating pH of remaining solution after acid-base reaction
- Why the boiling and melting points of n-alkanes are higher than those of iso- or neo-?
- How to evaluate enthalpy variation of combustion of sucrose in a constant volume calorimeter?
- Can corrosion from hydrogen peroxide solution model the corrosion protection activities of Al coating?
- What are the parameters of protonation of a molecule?
- How to get Sodium(Na, Pure) from Cooking Salt (NaCl)?
- How to get back to “enter SIM pin” screen?
- How do I answer questions about my unemployment period?
- What is a polite (not 100%) way to say 'you mind your own business'?
- I have five plus years experience as graphic designer but i done my graduation very recently.
- My contract is ending. Is it acceptable to just leave without any talk with the employer?
- How to deal with spoilers at work?
- Asking for a (level) demotion?
- basic mapping reductions without using Turing machines
- How to systematically think about building implicit tree or a search space graph?
- Count arrays with size n, sum k and largest element m
- Polynomial time approximation of NPC problem
- What is the Name of This Problem?
- Is there an algorithm that can solve chess within the span of a human lifetime?
- Bringing an average student in the lab
Locate the position of moon on a newmoon day?
As an amateur astronomer, I wish to locate the position of the moon on the night of a newmoon day, where I was staying - an island (on which I happended to land the same day morning), through which equator passes and where no alamnacs nor calendars/news papaers /any kind of references are present.
As the question tightened the bolts from all the sides, so it is enough if an approximate location of the moon is known/found during the 12 hours night (6:00 hrs PM - 6:00 hrs AM of the next day). No need of locating it exactly !
Can you help me out please !