- Specific punctuation, AmE vs BrE
- Why don't “-use” verb-noun pairs obey initial stress derivation?
- Using “before” as a preposition: past tense or past perfect tense?
- personal pronoun vs reflexive pronoun
- Using twice the Saxon genitive
- Using a comma between two main verbs?
- when did profit sharing plan started in corporate world
- CFD Broker that only charges for earnings
- Alternatives to checks for rental payments. Bank account transfer
- Choosing tax-withholding method for restricted stock units
- Income Tax Deduction / Reimbursement of Rs.15000/- per year
- Need help drawing the following picture
- Animations with movie15 and swf files
- Using a smaller subset symbol?
- Putting chapter headings of appendices in the middle of the page
- Rendering wide tables with variable number of columns
- Greek Letter font in formula
- Autocomplete curly brackets after LaTeX command in TeXStudio
- Remove double lined header from only frontpage
- how to make WinEdt the default editor for `.tex` files?
Is there any paper or any one already did build deep learning model using grammar generated from parse tree or even using parse tree as trai
I am exploring on finding Intent from text , text semantic similarity between two text(either finding duplicate questions or finding candidate answers from user question). to do that i have tried some NLP algorithms like grammar generation using ccg or cfg parser, knowledge graph .. etc. and everything works but to some extent not at least 90%. similarly using machine learning and deep learning i tried , same it also worked for some extent.
i am little confused how come other people are able to achieve success !! and didn't i ? either some mistake i am doing or something else.!!
so decide to follow existing work on this problem.!!
so question is "Is there any paper or any one already did build deep learning model using grammar generated from parse tree or even using parse tree as training data?" if there please provide some link?