- Ist der Satz “Das behaupten nur wir” richtig?
- What does _linden_ (not _Linden_) mean
- Does a person fulfill the 248 words when praying with a minyan after the time of Shema expired?
- Using a “pseudo-shat”z"
- Does Boreir Apply to Vessels?
- Adding DateTime.Now; to a URL for a test in Selenium-Webdriver and C#
- Why is “Despacito” so successful?
- #V or bVI borrowed cord?
- Whats that sound my guitar magnets make?
- Play a scale across the whole neck of the guitar
- Clearing short term file lock
- Dynamic Sharepoint Dashboard
- Email alerts on Sharepoint not working
- Permission Audit log categories
- Change in workflow logic for a list created from list template
- O365: Setting up OneDrive for Business on behalf of users
- SP 2013 Nested IF statement calculated column
- Automatically filling field for new list item from page details
- Toddler drinking a lot before/during night, too much for one diaper
- left headlight takes some time to turn on
Is there any paper or any one already did build deep learning model using grammar generated from parse tree or even using parse tree as trai
I am exploring on finding Intent from text , text semantic similarity between two text(either finding duplicate questions or finding candidate answers from user question). to do that i have tried some NLP algorithms like grammar generation using ccg or cfg parser, knowledge graph .. etc. and everything works but to some extent not at least 90%. similarly using machine learning and deep learning i tried , same it also worked for some extent.
i am little confused how come other people are able to achieve success !! and didn't i ? either some mistake i am doing or something else.!!
so decide to follow existing work on this problem.!!
so question is "Is there any paper or any one already did build deep learning model using grammar generated from parse tree or even using parse tree as training data?" if there please provide some link?