- CUDA ERROR : Cannot allocate big buffer for DAG
- Creating Contracts via
- How does hosted wallets works?
- working with balance management in a game
- How to avoid using tx.origin when we really need it?
- Why can't the return value of a transaction be included in the transaction receipt?
- Concatenating LGPL code
- Pedestrian Hit because Stopped in Crosswalk
- Gmail harassment and IP address
- Pre-emptive warning of restrictive covenants breach
- КожУх или кОжух?
- Предлоги в и во
- Верна ли здесь пунктуация?
- Set tab width according to file
- Welfare distribution between two cities
- Why didn't Earth' rotation neutralize the ancient argument against Earth orbiting the Sun?
- How do I set up indentation to 2 spaces in web-mode
- emacs company-irony completion of return or #define statements
- Creating a scientificly semi-valid super-soldier, part 2: nervous system
- Would the “labyrinth-rule” work in n-dimensional labyrinths (where n > 3)?
Is there any paper or any one already did build deep learning model using grammar generated from parse tree or even using parse tree as trai
I am exploring on finding Intent from text , text semantic similarity between two text(either finding duplicate questions or finding candidate answers from user question). to do that i have tried some NLP algorithms like grammar generation using ccg or cfg parser, knowledge graph .. etc. and everything works but to some extent not at least 90%. similarly using machine learning and deep learning i tried , same it also worked for some extent.
i am little confused how come other people are able to achieve success !! and didn't i ? either some mistake i am doing or something else.!!
so decide to follow existing work on this problem.!!
so question is "Is there any paper or any one already did build deep learning model using grammar generated from parse tree or even using parse tree as training data?" if there please provide some link?