- Why does WebAuthn use only one factor?
- Cyber Security Career
- Can Someone Explain Exactly how this steganography software works & Pros/Cons?
- Do we need to have a private key on load balancer
- Does Speculative Store Bypass Attack Require Assembly/Source Code Knowledge?
- Why do some terms vanish in first-order perturbation theory?
- Thought Experiments to Corroborate Unification
- Do excited states contribute to temperature?
- Hot Chocolate- cooling itself down
- Linear Algebra for Quantum Physics
- Find direction of circular motion?
- Material with fairly high resistivity, but allows flow of charge
- Does paradox engine activate its own ability
- adb backup without settings
- Getting “Can't open this video” when attempting to open a video
- ADB cutting off most of my input
- Android Canvas draw exist measure to android screen
- Install android game on TV using USB
- Why is my newly built tube amp making a squealing sound and not passing audio?
- Control system error based on differential process value
Is there any paper or any one already did build deep learning model using grammar generated from parse tree or even using parse tree as trai
I am exploring on finding Intent from text , text semantic similarity between two text(either finding duplicate questions or finding candidate answers from user question). to do that i have tried some NLP algorithms like grammar generation using ccg or cfg parser, knowledge graph .. etc. and everything works but to some extent not at least 90%. similarly using machine learning and deep learning i tried , same it also worked for some extent.
i am little confused how come other people are able to achieve success !! and didn't i ? either some mistake i am doing or something else.!!
so decide to follow existing work on this problem.!!
so question is "Is there any paper or any one already did build deep learning model using grammar generated from parse tree or even using parse tree as training data?" if there please provide some link?