- Wiki software like OneNote with some extra options on Linux
- customizable distribuition software, similar to apple/windows store
- Are steam gauges more reliable than glass panels?
- How prevalent are anti-explosion bladders in fuel tanks?
- How do I care for a pregnant platy?
- My platy is pregnant! Help ASAP!
- Do I need external IP for Tor Node?
- WMAP beam profile
- Sunlight intensity during a day
- Turn off HDRI shadow casting
- How to deform individual particles along the same curve guide that they are all traveling on?
- Subdivision surface modifier error
- Establish a variable inside a driver expression
- Partly Ignored PNG Alpha?
- Bendy Bones alternative
- Subsurf modifier and texturing the UV
- There is a way to add custom split normal use python api?
- Different router with different speed
- Metadata Size on CFF Explorer
- How is a keygen made by reversing a software?
js library - generate pdf from json
I'm looking for js library for generating pdf from json Emphasis on performance.
Support IE11,Edge,Chrome Preview and download.
Performance: Ability to render 5000 rows in up to 5 seconds
Ease of design (graphic)
Configurable using JSON for the report parameters
5, Known company + supoprt
Widely spread: adopted by the developers community
I tried pdfmake and I was disappointed with performance issues and the lack of IE support.