- Income Tax Deduction / Reimbursement of Rs.15000/- per year
- Need help drawing the following picture
- Animations with movie15 and swf files
- Using a smaller subset symbol?
- Putting chapter headings of appendices in the middle of the page
- Rendering wide tables with variable number of columns
- Greek Letter font in formula
- Autocomplete curly brackets after LaTeX command in TeXStudio
- Remove double lined header from only frontpage
- how to make WinEdt the default editor for `.tex` files?
- How can I transform coordiantes to a topocentric system using PROJ.4?
- Customizing widgets in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex 3.4 to support French?
- Changing font of legend for gxp OpenGeo?
- Extract sum of 9 pixels into point feature class
- Agent Analyst doesn't work with ArcGIS 10.2
- CRS Differences ArcMap 10.5.1
- Selectively install frameworks for macos QGIS?
- Creating a heatmap from vector grid and point layer with QGIS
- Modifying a plastic electrical box for structured wiring usage
- Install TP Link Wifi Switch and problems along with it
js library - generate pdf from json
I'm looking for js library for generating pdf from json Emphasis on performance.
Support IE11,Edge,Chrome Preview and download.
Performance: Ability to render 5000 rows in up to 5 seconds
Ease of design (graphic)
Configurable using JSON for the report parameters
5, Known company + supoprt
Widely spread: adopted by the developers community
I tried pdfmake and I was disappointed with performance issues and the lack of IE support.