- How to construct a max heap that preserves insertion order for duplicate elements?
- Finding maximum weight subgraph
- Unusual presentation for a postdoc interview on topic “How would you manage the lab”
- Advice: Master of Science in Mathematical Physics
- How does average profile of person that got accepted into top university look like?
- Why does QuantilePlot in Mathematica 22.214.171.124 not work?
- Fluid Flow PDE with Mass Conservation
- Reduce and FullSimplify are being lazy
- Difference between microsomes and liposomes
- Biology shortcuts/names
- Adenylation Domain
- Can a woman give birth to twins with different fathers?
- Why can't we see in low light if staring long enough?
- Gases from breathing
- How are the helices of MscL gating “attached”?
- How far ahead is The Great British Bakeoff filmed?
- What was the movie from the 50s or 60s with androids
- How does a rifle fire backwards?
- Bald cross eyed character on Family Guy
- Non-hermitian discretizations in quantum mechanics
js library - generate pdf from json
I'm looking for js library for generating pdf from json Emphasis on performance.
Support IE11,Edge,Chrome Preview and download.
Performance: Ability to render 5000 rows in up to 5 seconds
Ease of design (graphic)
Configurable using JSON for the report parameters
5, Known company + supoprt
Widely spread: adopted by the developers community
I tried pdfmake and I was disappointed with performance issues and the lack of IE support.