- Can Paradoxes have 3 contradicting ideas?
- Why did “sceptical” become “skeptical” in the US?
- Opposite of Academia
- How did “Italian” and “Italic” develop different meanings?
- Can “respectively” handle multiple events?
- Where did “snuck” come from?
- Another way of saying, “spend a lot of time”
- “…to my friend, my sister and me”
- What is the meaning of the phrase “when the ground falls out from underneath your feet”?
- Are my income tax and national insurance deductions correct?
- Bid-ask price Question
- Does not being approved for a credit card impact credit score?
- How do I type the enthalpy beside a reaction in chemmacros?
- Delimiter at one side of a table
- AGSM bibliography style sometimes doesn't abbreviate to “et al.” for duplicate author+year
- Americanist Phonetic Alphabet (APA) Glottalized Plosive
- GeoServer-OSM Windows SLD Styling
- Mapping/looping through a feature collection and an imagecollection in GEE
- Updating ArcMap Statusbar from AddIn?
- How to fill hole in DEM?
js library - generate pdf from json
I'm looking for js library for generating pdf from json Emphasis on performance.
Support IE11,Edge,Chrome Preview and download.
Performance: Ability to render 5000 rows in up to 5 seconds
Ease of design (graphic)
Configurable using JSON for the report parameters
5, Known company + supoprt
Widely spread: adopted by the developers community
I tried pdfmake and I was disappointed with performance issues and the lack of IE support.