- E. Coli metabolization of paracetamol
- Immune system vs pathogens
- What mutations in the DNA replication machinery would decrease the length of Okazaki fragments?
- Does the cell have a mechanism to determine DNA sequence from protein?
- How to search NCBI in bulk for a list of accession numbers?
- What is the grammar behind "上去“ in 听上去不错?
- What happened to the other dog?
- Relating two arrays
- Conservation law and hyperbolic conservation law
- What are the dimensions of a technic axle?
- Was Abu Simbel also designed to serve as a border between Egypt and Nubia?
- Did the Greek Theater in Taormina, Sicily also serve a strategic purpose?
- Is there an generally positive / appraisal / emotion boundary?
- Difference between forms of the georgian verbs with and/or without objective version vowel
- Bitcoin has vanished for 3 weeks?
- are there Happy Hours?
- Receiving payments in Bitcoin for RESTful API calls
- Max Output Voltage preamplifier
- RSA Calculating the size of the plaintext given two primes p and q
- Diffie Hellman master secret TLS1.2
js library - generate pdf from json
I'm looking for js library for generating pdf from json Emphasis on performance.
Support IE11,Edge,Chrome Preview and download.
Performance: Ability to render 5000 rows in up to 5 seconds
Ease of design (graphic)
Configurable using JSON for the report parameters
5, Known company + supoprt
Widely spread: adopted by the developers community
I tried pdfmake and I was disappointed with performance issues and the lack of IE support.