- Can a PPL be a safety pilot?
- Is 'cost sharing' different between jet and prop powered aircraft?
- Do I need 35 hours of ground school for knowledge test for PPL?
- Loud audio recording microphone
- Adaptive subdivision with Volume scatter
- Loading obj file, loosing texture
- Trouble importing my model materials to unity
- Get specific pixel from texture in material node
- Objects gray when rendered
- Political candidate's stances on specific issues?
- Data on minimum wage by country?
- Web8.5 CMS Connection Error: Attempt by security transparent method
- Having known vs Knowing
- “Your bonus will be prorated for your first year.” - Incorrect use of prorated?
- Happy to hear that!/ Great to hear that!/ Glad to hear that!
- While framing a sentence using a team,
- They had lost all hope. OR They lost all hope
- Is there a difference between “with time” and “over time”?
- Is there a word/phrase that means “first nature”?
- Magento 2 Echo level 3 category using Rest Api
Is Tai Lopez for real?
I saw a YouTube ad today by a guy calling himself "Tai Lopez" and he claims to be a multimillionaire flaunting expensive cars and owning a multi-million dollar mansion. I guess I was suspicious for the following reason:
(1) Why would a multi-millionaire need to be hustling self-help programs?
(2) His garage is empty except for the cars. I don't know about you, but my garage is a mess. Why doesn't he have all the crap that most people have in their garage?
(3) Why would he have a Maserati, Lamborghini and Ferrari all packed into a tiny 150 square foot garage. Most millionaires with six figure cars have multiple bay garages. Why does he have a such a tiny little garage?
(4) How come his house looks like a museum? Most people I know have crap all over their house, laying on the floor whatever. This guy's house is spotless, no personal items anywhere. Just a bunch of tasteless paintings on the walls. Looks like an overrated hotel.
So, is they guy just renting cars and ho