- How do I make a discrete voltage detector?
- Choosing transistor for amplifier
- What is the Q-factor when doing Pi-matching?
- Non-contact mains voltage measurement
- Design pattern for common properties: static properties or a separate single instance class?
- Shell Script does not capture values inside ENDSSH
- Converting calorie count on standard gym stationary bike to power data
- Can a druid apply the shield bonus from an Ironwood Wild Tower Shield +1 while wild-shaped?
- Could a regenerating troll feed enough stirges to live off them?
- How do I revert Gmail back to normal after I switched to HTML by mistake?
- Is there a way to turn off the ‘Are you sure you want to open 25 items?’ warning in Mojave?
- Single click and select whole word
- iPhone - contacts show up in contacts but not in messages
- success with ASUS MB169B+ thunderbolt 2MBP?
- Multi-slide animations in Keynote
- Mac-mini audio out
- Top: how to view the full command path?
- The TOC Blog Aggregator is Offline
- How do I add a custom field?
- Wordpress api not working
Can't intsall 'top' system
I'm trying to use the top command in Juno, but it is not there. I tried installing with:
sudo apt-get install top
but it is not found. How can I install it?
Before someone suggests I use htop, I can't. I'm having this issue and htop does not display the process causing it, only top does.