- How to create plain text flashcards for the Kindle?
- How to open file daisy protected?
- How do I optimise a turbofan engine to fly lower and slower instead of high and fast like they normally are?
- Can distance be calculated, using albedo, radius, and apparent magnitude?
- Can I automatically select / remove clipping / peaks above -3dB in Reaper?
- Addicted to Sounds
- Video Editing Sound Designer
- What is the mysterious cube shaped object observed in the Falcon 9 launch?
- Newish to Blender and desperatly need help with textures
- How do I straighten just the inner hole of this mesh?
- How can i animate the spin property for curves (extruding while rotating)
- Model keeps printing hollow
- How can I make an object that is already animated follow a path correctly?
- Multi-Camera Sync
- How to make curve apply its bevel radius after all deformations
- Problem overlapping two meshes for baking
- Action editor: how to handle different actions on different armatures?
- How to make this Lighting cycles
- ask someone about where his family live
- Write my research results to/into conference papers?
How do I explain the traits of my warrior-culture aliens?
I'll start off by giving some quick background on the creature in question. These creatures are insect-looking bipeds that have evolved on a mostly jungle/ocean planet with various (not very large) grasslands surrounded by these jungles, justified (from what I've read) by a thick nitrogen/oxygen/carbon-dioxide and humid atmosphere, significant amounts of water, continents mostly placed near the equator, and possibly a slower planetary rotation/adjusted tilt.
These creatures are mostly predatory, developing and embracing an elite warrior culture and are likely the best soldiers and warriors in the galaxy, almost always outmatching any other galactic creature or society in combat. I'd prefer that these questions be explained naturally and through biological processes (hypothetical or factual), but artificial enhancements through technological means are allowed if no other biological explanation is possible.
These creatures have a mostly similar body structure to humans (