- How do you determine the properties of a differential equation?
- Frequency domain cross correlation clarification
- How can I find a private key given the ciphertext and public key?
- ISO 9797-1 MAC Algorithm 3 and Doc 9303-11
- How to clean the salted water in my pool to to water my plants and grass?
- The difference between 明日何をしますか and 明日どうしますか
- How to use 方 correctly
- と思います vs. と思っています
- んです for asking for permission
- How to say “for 20 years”?
- Looking for Responsa/Sources that discuss Video Games
- Strange (or maybe misunderstood) octave key behavior. (Bb Clarinet)
- Why does this guitar chord progression work?
- HELP with workflow error: Coercion Failed: Unable to transform the input lookup data into the requested type
- Add a meeting to Outlook calendar from Sharepoint data in list
- microsoft graph api: ability to find the attachment link of a list item
- 4 yr old can’t bite his food.
- 4 year old has trouble drinking from a cup
- 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L Rough Start
- Asking for information please
#1242 error my sql
I'm writing a query and msql return me #1242 error;
here is the query, everything works fine but the issue comes from the subquery as it always give the same result instead of adapting this result depending on the usager.id
if I remove the Where clause the error appears
do you have any ideas how to fix that query ?
thank a lot
SELECT usager.nom,usager.prenom,usager.pseudonyme, usager.banni,COUNT( sujets.idCreateur) AS 'nb_sujets',usager.id,
(SELECT COUNT( reponses.idUsager)
Left Join reponses ON reponses.idUsager = usager.id
WHERE reponses.idUsager = usager.id
GROUP by usager.id) as 'nb_reponses'
LEFT Join sujets ON sujets.idCreateur = usager.id
GROUP by usager.id