- Clarification in Neutral Wires
- Why doesn't an electron accelerate in a circuit?
- How can I prove this?
- How to reduce edge diffraction?
- Why does nobody seem to care about explaining international kilogram prototype deviations?
- Negativity for a diagonal reduced density matrix
- sum of forces divided by total mass
- Density and Gravity in expanding Universe
- Will a warm object in a vacuum cool more quickly than a warm object surrounded by an atmosphere containing CO2?
- Lord of the Ring LCG: Lindon Navigator
- Can a TWRP Wipe Delete SD Card Data That I've Explicitly Excluded?
- Can we flash any Android version which suits a particular kernel in any Android
- Stream audio source to hearing aids
- How can my employer change my Andriod security settings?
- DC converters for solar cell
- Question about hooking up 2 generators in parallel
- In-App bluetooth activation of peripheral
- skipping local signals declaration
- Amplification of load cell signal with AD623 IC
- Transceiver pulls both CAN wires to ground, when in standby. What does that mean for the other devices on the bus?
Who was the last Indian player to beat Vishy, and when?
The question came to mind following today's game between Vishy and the young Sadhwani at the Isle of Mann tournament. Has Vishy been beaten by an Indian player since, say, the mid-90s?