- Can a creature choose to squeeze into a space when not forced to do so?
- I'd like cmd-tab to always take me to the most recent window of the application. Currently it doesn't. Can this be fixed?
- Delete Files from TimeMachine
- Preview fails to open pdf with “The file couldn't be opened because you don't have permissions to view it”. but I have these permissions
- Make pixel size numbers in Preview show larger when editing photos?
- Tab or Session Manager for Safari 12?
- Change equations to use comma instead of points
- What is the relationship between “model of computation” and “algorithm”?
- WP 5 how to add_editor_style for both tinyMCE and Gutenberg
- How to show No Post Found when a user has not posted anything yet
- Notice: is_404 and is_single was called incorrectly // WP 5.0
- Mass remove a number of tags from a number of posts
- Parameter is not registered ortext_id, ortext_passwd and ortext_token
- the conditions web page
- Setting up logging for chroot users
- Is it possible to type μ on the bash command line without copying and pasting?
- Share Groups for Samba Debian 9.6
- startx crashes with no errors
- Can the timeout of conjure-up/juju operations be configured?
- Debian Stretch LVM new partiton or volume
Is there a biblical basis for the claim that humans are shaped into the God-human Christ?
In Is Transhumanism a Challenge or an Opportunity for the Christian Faith? the following statements are made (emphasis mine):
Yet, by painting Transhumanism as an offshoot of atheistic naturalism,
he misses an opportunity to see how it can enter into a fruitful
dialogue with Christianity. What do I mean by that? Well, If
Christianity and Transhumanism both preach transformation of humans
into an elevated ideal state, could there be parallels among them that
are worth exploring? For centuries Christianity has preached spiritual
transformation as humans are shaped into the God-human Christ. Can
technology be part of this transformation? Can the transformation of
individuals and communities include technology, to enact here a
picture of the coming kingdom of God?
Is there a biblical basis for the claim that "humans are shaped into the God-human Christ"? Is this claim consistent with Protestant theology? The author appears to be a Protestant based on t