- Can I get warfarin in Tajikistan (or nearby?)
- What is a 'sparrow bath' and how do you do it in airport bathroom?
- Where was this picture of Squamish, BC captured?
- Applying for EEA Family Permit strictly 3 months in advance?
- Heathrow terminal 5 to East Croydon via bus with luggage
- is it valid to travel to UK with TB that is not contiguous
- heathrow express oyster/contactless
- Expected tip for driver of rented car in Sri Lanka
- What is a philosophical question?
- What is actual is a metaphysical necessity?
- What is the significance of number 8 (八) in Japanese?
- “nurnoch” or “nur noch”?
- Was ist ein Schachtzaul?
- Warum heißt der Gasometer so?
- Clarification on obligation to see a woman prior to kiddushin
- Do women always love their husbands?
- Automation tool for Angularjs and HTML5 desktop application
- Testflight advantages
- Tandem Testing in software testing
- What is the best way to organize e2e and integration tests in one project?
What is the significance of number 3?
This three is more significant in all religions too. In Vishnu temples - for Brahmans, they give 3 times the tulasi jalam, Shiva has trishool, Nadis - Ida, Pingala, Sushumna, EYES = 3 - Pituitary gland, Pineal gland and Sahasra, Gunas = 3, and even you have body, mind, soul.
Vibuthi = they apply it on forehead with three stripes and same case with thirunamam in Vaishnava. So what's the significance of number 3?
So what is the connection we have with 3? Why they give 3 times the tulasi Jalam in Vishnu temples?