- Adiabatic versus convection
- What was the colour of the shoes used by the Apollo astronauts in moon landing?
- Teaming For NASA space settlement contest
- What is the maxium weight the falcon heavy can take to mars
- Fill hole with spherical cap
- Water won't pass through channel, and how to make a rotor stay on its place while it spins?
- How long does it take to bake(make normal map) for 3000000 verts object?
- Can See Keyframes, But Not Object?
- Alpha not working for FreeStyle in Blender 2.8
- How to create a checkbox in the Properties>Render tab?
- What does “run to the left” mean exactly in the context of politics?
- How can I use “abroad”?
- Present perfect and since
- In which vs whose
- Scare less than
- Magento 2: How to set default shipping method
- Magento 1.9 Image swatch not switching images
- Magento 2: Details in checkout formatted with HTML-tags
- 503 only on products detail pages with images
- Magento2 remove all discounts from quote
Is this work legal or illegal?
An online company hired my friend as account assistant. They said to him we are in the business consulting firm. We need a account assistant in every area. The account assistant work is some of company they work with send a money to my friends account by inter account e-transfer. My friend needs to withdraw the money and go to the bitcoin ATM and send the money to our dealers because they are whole sale company and their dealers receive the money only in bitcoin .
My friend thinks about it and wants to do the job.
He want my opinion that's why I asked the question because I don't want my friend face any problems.
It’s a money-laundering scam, and your friend is likely to get into serious trouble, and possibly lose a lot of money, if he takes part.
It's a scam. Typically the way this will work is that the scammers will make a fraudulent money transfer into your friend's account. Your friend will convert the funds into Bitcoin and send it off to the scamme
It’s a money-laundering scam, and your friend is likely to get into serious trouble, and possibly lose a lot of money, if he takes part.2018-08-04 18:01:49
It's a scam. Typically the way this will work is that the scammers will make a fraudulent money transfer into your friend's account. Your friend will convert the funds into Bitcoin and send it off to the scammers. After a few days or weeks, the bank will figure out that the original transfer was fraudulent and come after your friend's bank account to be reimbursed. There's no way to reverse the Bitcoin transfer, so your friend will be held responsible for the missing money.2018-08-04 18:37:21
This is a scam. There is no bitcoin ATM . The company will take your friends money and run.2018-08-04 18:58:36