- Why does Naruto run with his arms behind his back?
- Who owns the rights to The Ultimate Adventure and is the script available (Doctor Who)?
- Series of books, featuring a maze, nexus, and tattoos of power
- Why do humans instantly reanimate as a fully decayed corpse?
- In Neal Stephenson's “Anathem,” is Cnoüs' statue a reference to Freemasonry?
- What is the ranking order for the second stage of elimination in divergent?
- Error with Ola Hallengren backup job after upgrading SQL Server 2016 to SP2
- Impossible to log errors after dooming a transaction within an INSERT-EXEC statement
- An UPDATE runs unexpectedly on MySQL 5.7 whereas it runs as expected on prior versions
- Suitable NoSQL DB design for a fleet of IoT devices
- Make SQL Server SSDT Database Project Reference Different in Publish Profile
- Adding Multiple Individual Indexes vs One Combined Index for Multiple Foreign Keys
- Improve performance of converting a large xml file (~300 MB) to relational table in SQL Server
- How to send Unicode symbols using SQL Server Database Mail?
- Does LIMIT 1 still have effect on a unique column
- Bumps on bottom of text in Illustrator
- Inkscape: keyboard shortcut for Break Path At Selected Nodes
- Short stories vs. a novel
- Would a guild actually be useful for a real kingdom or make room for any good plot at all?
- How to write an interview-style story without it being an infodump?
Is this work legal or illegal?
An online company hired my friend as account assistant. They said to him we are in the business consulting firm. We need a account assistant in every area. The account assistant work is some of company they work with send a money to my friends account by inter account e-transfer. My friend needs to withdraw the money and go to the bitcoin ATM and send the money to our dealers because they are whole sale company and their dealers receive the money only in bitcoin .
My friend thinks about it and wants to do the job.
He want my opinion that's why I asked the question because I don't want my friend face any problems.
It’s a money-laundering scam, and your friend is likely to get into serious trouble, and possibly lose a lot of money, if he takes part.
It's a scam. Typically the way this will work is that the scammers will make a fraudulent money transfer into your friend's account. Your friend will convert the funds into Bitcoin and send it off to the scamme
It’s a money-laundering scam, and your friend is likely to get into serious trouble, and possibly lose a lot of money, if he takes part.2018-08-04 18:01:49
It's a scam. Typically the way this will work is that the scammers will make a fraudulent money transfer into your friend's account. Your friend will convert the funds into Bitcoin and send it off to the scammers. After a few days or weeks, the bank will figure out that the original transfer was fraudulent and come after your friend's bank account to be reimbursed. There's no way to reverse the Bitcoin transfer, so your friend will be held responsible for the missing money.2018-08-04 18:37:21
This is a scam. There is no bitcoin ATM . The company will take your friends money and run.2018-08-04 18:58:36