- Are there any well-established measures of general self-confidence and current anxiety?
- Cases, Pattern, Condition
- How can I replace a function? Something like f[x] /. f -> -g. ReplaceAll doesnt seem to work properly when there is a minus sign
- Solution Transcedental Equation with(Graphical method)
- Cut graph at a given edge and return remaining subgraphs?
- Automatically avoid overlapping labels and edges?
- How to selecting gendered words of advertisement?
- ChartLegends and BarChart Ignores ColorFunction
- Selecting the 1st, and then subsequent elements of a 'list'
- Random Wall on sensors
- Model transformation of a point cloud based on a differential rule
- Elliptic PDE: Proving that a 2nd order accurate discretization of the 2nd derivative of the unknown is 2nd order accurate for the unknown it
- ¿De dónde viene la palabra “soez”?
- What's the Difference Between an Open Stud, and Solid Stud Brick?
- The use of quotation marks in the tranlsation of 1 Corinthians 10:23
- Gen 1v31. “very good”, what does it mean?
- Is Daniel Jones' cardinal vowel system auditorily or articulatorily based?
- Finite Nominalised Clauses
- Is there a max number of tx outputs allowed by consensus?
- Diferent redeemscript for the same scriptpubkey?
Changing Size of Buttons on Formular in IntraMaps Roam?
I´m working with IntraMaps Roam (great Tool from Nathan Woodrow). While createing some Formulars to use in the Field i´m wondering...is there a way to change the height of the Buttons? The width is chooseable with "Wrap" on the Design Tab. But for the height i can´t find the function.
Here a Screenshot of my actual Formular. The height of the Buttons is too small.