- Conditional Formatting across a range of cells with a formula in Google Sheets
- I really need help with frozen Facebook settings
- Definition of rationality
- Detect root cause across many event occurrences
- Usage of a zero mixin (ring size =1)
- Transfer stuck for 2 days with “Unconfirmed incoming transaction found in the txpool” message. Why and what can I do?
- How was -gn- pronounced in classical Latin?
- Testing deployed contract on Truffle
- Lightest node capable of returning transaction information from RPC managed wallet?
- Beginner real world example of smart contract
- How to correct print an object with supports
- want to try new changes i've made to switchboard onlineaccounts (segmentation fault)
- Can't intsall 'top' system
- Is the right to engage in scientific inquiry a fundamental right?
- Составление предложений с “обратными” действиями
- What song had a music video that started with a car falling from the sky?
- Linear turntables - more damaging than a standard turntable?
- Civil Engineering
- Contours of radial-flow impeller vane
- Is there an ideal propeller shape?
How do I test structural changes in a large database?
I have a couple large tables containing analytic data that are queried very often. I suspect restructuring the data into a star schema would improve the speed of the queries I need to execute.
How can I test how the new schema would affect query performance? It would be nice to test the changes in a local database, but it takes forever to copy the data. I'm dealing with roughly 1B rows across 2 tables.