- Test predictive power of classes in multiclass classification
- Description matching between two columns
- How to build a bootstrap 4 menu
- How to use Kinect With Arduino
- Solenoid “vibrates” instead of pushing
- DME available range and why do we need EFC?
- What is this aeroplane - not a Blackbird?
- How to move multiple UV's face together to the 2D cursor
- Selective ray visibility
- 3D texture (UVW map to UV map?)
- Viewport offsets when existing fly mode
- Crime Data in Canada
- How can I find a sequence of opcodes in IDA?
- “to the benefit of” VS “for the benefit of”
- why is there a difference between these 2 sentences
- Is it 'by' or some other preposition in- 'The internet is also a platform by which online tutoring is made possible'
- this is or these are
- What does “who will they see smiling just at the edge of the frame” mean?
- Magento 2 - translation of name prefix options
- How to Paypal sandbox with credit card option
What does MSW stand for in a book on University of Michigan sports?
I am researching a relative whose name appears in the book Michigan: Champions of the West. Much of the book consists of names, abbreviations, and years. Here is an excerpt:
Bailey, Debi VB 1986
Bailey, Donald A. FB 1964,65,66
Bailey, Eric R. MSW 1989,90,91,92
I can imagine FB standing for football or fullback. What does MSW stand for?
Other abbreviations are SB, IHO, MTN, MBK, and MTR.