- What patents are IBM claiming Groupon infringed upon?
- Cloning Sandbox in Spring 18
- Display recent 10 activities using Task Field set and Wrapper class
- Data Loader keeps AUTOMATICALLY updating Opportunity name, even though I didn't want to
- Access Inactive Campaign Types
- Salesfoce global popup based on user
- How can I stop scrolling on salesfirce1 while using dragula?
- Lightning Experience: How to prevent the display of obsolete data?
- Getting class name from static method
- Select attachments from notes and attachments in send email
- Store pictures of women without hijab
- Adjective-like word before два
- Sending data to and from raspberry pi 3 wirelessly using wifi / sim network data
- Can I use a raspberry pi zero w with the joy bonnet as a Bluetooth controller?
- How to play mp3 on background from command line
- Back bonding in pf3 , pcl3, etc
- Synthesis of Sulfuric Acid by Electrolysis of Sodium Bisulfate
- Why does ethane release more energy than ethyne when burned?
- Lumia 640 screen brightness
- Do different Microsoft / Lumia models use the same screen?
In John 14:16 according to Catholic Church teaching who is the Spirit of Truth?
"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever — the Spirit of truth"
From Jesus words the Spirit of Truth is the Holy Spirit, but if we consider the succeeding verses below...It's describing the role of the Holy Spirit as a Teacher of Faith and someone who will testify about in full about who Jesus is.
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you. (John14:26)
When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father — the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father — He will testify about Me.
My question is from the Catholic teaching is the Spirit of Truth a person whom the Holy Spirit chosen to dwell to testify to become the teacher and guide of the Apostles?